Subway Crush: Prolouge

Hey! Another story I made, hope you read and love this one too :) Dedicated to:rukiasenpaii :) she's the one who made the amazing cover ❤ go give her a follow if you haven't done it yet :)

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own any characters that I'll be using here. Hiro Mashima owns them.

Xoxo...

------------------------------------------------------

ⓢⓤⓑⓦⓐⓨ ⓒⓡⓤⓢⓗ: ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

Have you ever had the feeling your drawn to someone? Someone you just knew by his/her face? But whenever you see him/her makes your heart flutter in happiness. You think your day's already complete, that you think it's worth waiting for that person. Well, if yes, then that case we are in the same situation.

I fell in love with a guy whom I always ride a train with every single day, how I fell in love with him is still a mystery in my already complicated mind. I just know to myself that I LOVE HIM even though I just knew his face, I Swear, he probably don't know that I exist but as long as see him everyday even if it's just from afar, I'm okay with it. I tried various of time to actually talk to him, but whenever I try, I always end up not doing so. I don't know maybe I'm such a dork that's why.

I'm Lucy Zhaine Heartfilia, an average student who lives a commoners life when in fact has an elite life behind the low profile my family made up.

And this is a story about me and the guy I fell in love with in the subway... He was indeed, my SUBWAY CRUSH...

ⓢⓤⓑⓦⓐⓨ ⓒⓡⓤⓢⓗ: ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So... how was it so far?

I didn't made this prologue like I usually do, because... I don't know, maybe I wanted you to know the feelings of the Character. But I swear, The chapter one will be On 3rd persons point of view again :)

So, vote/comment/fan :D

S e r e n a d e T h i s S i g n i n g i n . . .