bees

Ranboo's pov
After a while of me and tubbo talking. we when for a walk. It was like 3. Tubbo was going on about bees and how his favorite 2 minecraft mobs were bees and endermen.
"Oh ranboo. Idk my your name reminds me of endermen but it does."
"Really?"
"Yeah it does."
"Ok." I said with a small giggle.
"So what do you do for fun?"
"Umm nothing to fun. i just help my mom do her lines when she practices."
"Cool."
Then tubbo went quite for a while.
"What are you thinking about?" I asked.
"Nothing really. Just how Lovely your eyes are."
"W-well ok."
I was not expecting him to say that.
"Ranboo?"
"Yes?"
"What are you thinking about?"
"Well where are we going? I moved here like two days ago."
"Oh right i forgot to tell you. We are going to a bee in closer."
"Oh ok."
Well tubbo must be excited to show me this bee incloser. He started talking about his favorite bee. Did not like anyone else but him and how he name it Michael.

Me
Really fast I'm going to change the cover of the book. Just to let your know. :)

Still ranboo's pov
"We are here."
"Ok." I said with a smile.
We walked in to the bee incloser. And a bee landed on his finger.
" this is Michael. Ranboo meet Michael and Michael meet ranboo." He said Really happy hoping Michael would like me.
"Put your finger out."
So i put my finger put and Michael landed on it.
" He likes you ranboo!"
"Yeah he does"
I looked down at Michael. While tubbo was picking a flower from the ground. When tubbo held the flower out Michael went over to the flower. There was a hill in the middle of the incloser. We went up there and sat down. Tubbo layed down. Then his phone started to ring. It was his dad.
"Hello" tubbo said.
"Your mother wanted me to tell you that dinner is in two hours and you need to come home now."
"Ok. Bye dad."
" Bye tubbo."
Callened
"My dad say that we need to head back to my house."
"Ok."
We got up and started walking. Tubbo said bye to Michael.
"Hey ranboo." Tubbo said in a low tone almost a whisper.
"Yeah?"
"I fell like someone is following us." He still said in that low tone of voice again.
"We can start walking faster if you want to?" I said back in a whisper.
"Yeah that sounds great." He said but in a whisper.
We start walking faster. I looked behind us and someone was following us. It looked like a girl and she started running.
"Tubbo turn into the store right here. NOW!" I said
And we walked into a ranbom store and the lady followed us. We went around the store trying to lose her after a while. We ran out of the store and ran straight to tubbo's house.

Me
Hey everyone this is kinda short. I have family coming up so i will not post on friday. Have a great day or night and take care.