PART 23

OLIVIA'S POV

I grabbed a towel as I stepped out of the shower.I wrapped it around my wet body and another one on my head to dry my hair.

I finished drying my hair in front of the mirror and now I am in my closet.After I was done wearing my shorts and an oversized white plain shirt that I stole from my brother and never returned it ,I now laid down on my bed.

Alot has happened today,well not exactly alot but it sure was shocking founding out that Getty was fired.I didn't believe it at first when she told me but after some time a women came and said that she was sent here by Ryder to cook dinner for me.

We introduced each other and she went to the kitchen to cook while I came upstairs to take a shower.

Maybe I should go downstairs and check if she is done cooking ,I am a little hungry although I spent my afternoon eating different snacks I could find in the kitchen.

And talking about snacks,whoever that buys food in this house needs to go grocery shopping because there is nothing in the cupboards other than the biscuits I found which were not that great even though I ate them all.

I got up from bed and wore my slippers heading downstairs.I found Julia putting the juice down on the dining table.

"I was just about to call you"She smiled Brightly at me and I smiled back at her"I have a very good instinct when it comes to food"she laughs as she admired the dining table.

"The table looks good and no need to check it as if the alpha is coming here"maybe she likes things done perfectly.

"Well the Beta is going to dine here so I am making sure that everything is perfect"She said while moving the glass a little.

"Don't worry about it he doesn't usually eat here so it's just me and no need for everything to be so perfect"I said with a sad smile knowing I am about to eat alone.

Looking at the table I noticed that she set two plates"You can remove one plate ,I don't think he will be here tonight"She picked up the plate and as she was about to leave with it the front door opened.

Ryder walked inside and I am pretty shocked to see him here so early.He usually  comes back when it is way long past dinner time.

"Beta Ryder , welcome home"She greeted him with respect.

"You can put the plate back,I will be eating here"He said while coming closer to the table.

She put the plate back on the table"I am about to leave,is there anything you may need?"she looked up to me and I shook my head.

"No ,you may leave Julia and thank you for the food"she nodded while leaving.

Once the door was closed  there was only me and Ryder and I could feel him staring at me while I looked at my interesting fingers.Why is he here?,not that I am complaining.

"We should eat ,you must be hungry"and with that said we sat down and started eating.

Surely there was tension between us.It was quiet but if felt like we all have so many things we want to say to each other.

I looked up to him and see that he wasn't eating anymore and he looked so nervous as if he was contemplating to say something.

"Are you oka-...What is you favourite colour?"