Chapter 115

Your POV
My body feels heavy...

I felt Giyu's arm lazily rest on my waist, his steady breathing causing me to wake up.

My eyes slowly opened to be met with his bare chest. Heat rose to my cheeks realising that I, was also bare.

That's right...we...we did...

An embarrassed smile made it's way to my face as my thoughts trailed back to last night.

He was so gentle and caring...he'd check in to make sure I was okay...

I felt my face flush even more than before, so I moved my hands to cover my cheeks.

This apparently caused Giyu to stir in his sleep, I stopped breathing for a second in order to make him not wake up.

He soon started moving and fell back into his slumber, making me take a silent deep breath.

I wish his arms weren't around me, then I could go and make him some breakfast...

As if God himself told Giyu exactly what I thought, he turned in his sleep, removing his arms from my body.

. . .well that was convenient. . .

Carefully, I remove myself from the bed and wrapped a blanket around my body, then I walked into the bathroom for a quick shower.

.   .   .

Giyu was still sleeping, which made sense because...well...you know...

Hah...

I made my way into the kitchen and began to make omurice. It's quick, it's easy, and it tastes just fine.

I didn't want to go over board or take forever to cook something. He could wake up at any moment and be ready to eat.

After about 15-20 minutes of doing that, I started making peach tea. I was craving it and Giyu can deal with it, he can make his own chai tea.

I giggled to myself at the weird thoughts I was having.

"What are you laughing about?" Giyu's voice called from behind me. I felt his arms snake around my waist.

"You can make your own chai tea." I giggled again.

Giyu scrunched his nose with a smile, "What?" He chuckled.

"Nothing, I'm making peach tea and I thought of you wanting chai tea instead...it just made me laugh." I smiled back.

"You're weird." Giyu stated.

"Well this weirdo made you breakfast." I said while turning to face him.

Giyu placed his hand on my cheek, "Well thank you." He then proceeded to place a chaste kiss on my lips.

He moved his lips from mine to my ear and whispered, "For breakfast and last night..."

I felt my face turn bright red as I playfully pushed him back. A stupid grin plastered on my face.

"Shut up. . .weirdo." I said quietly and plated up his food.

We both sat at the table and I poured him some peach tea, Giyu made eye contact with me and smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"Actually, I want chai tea."

I laughed a little bit and sat down next to him.

God am I excited to spend the rest of forever with you.

The rest of today was spent like normal, and soon enough, this week went by quickly. Nothing major happened, but time did seem to love quickly.

It was now Sunday and I was working. Giyu was at home working on a few things for his students.

"(Y/n), table 4's order is ready!" Ohta called out.

"On it!" I answered and rushed back behind the counter.

Today was more busy than usual, we were all feeling the affects of it.

"Thanks so much!" The customer said, I gave them a smile and then rushed off to my next order.

"Do you guys need any help?" Chiyoko asked.

"You don't need to do that!" Ohta said placing a hand on her shoulder, "Just sit back and relax, the rush will be over soon!" He smiled.

I felt myself smile at the two.

So cute!!

Oh yes, I'm working-

"(Y/n), order up!"

"Ah- got it!"

Suddenly, I felt very dizzy. Everything around me was spinning...until it was just...dark...

Giyu's POV
I stared at the paper work before me. As a P.E. teacher, I didn't think I would have to do paper work, unfortunately that was not the case.

My phone began buzzing, at first I ignored it because I needed to finish this otherwise I was never going to get it done.

But then it buzzed again, so I picked it up.

"Yes?" I asked a bit tired.

"Giyu, (y/n) collapsed!" Ohta's voice said frantically.

"What?" I shot up from the sofa.

"We were working, and she was doing just fine...but just now she collapsed! I can't leave because of the rush, but Chiyoko is taking her to the hospital." Ohta explained.

"Which one?" I tried to keep the panic in my voice unnoticeable, but I wasn't sure how well that was working.

"The one closest to the cafe, ah- I'm sorry...I have to go. Please make sure that she will be okay!" Ohta then quickly hung up the line.

I was headed straight for the train station with my shoes only halfway on.

(Y/n), please be okay..

The entire train ride there, I felt my nerves spiking the entire time. Anxiousness filled ever inch of my body as I stood there, waiting for the train to stop.

Once it did, I swiftly made my way to the hospital closest to the cafe.

I walked up to the front desk lady and asked if (y/n) (l/n) was in.

"Oh yes, she was just admitted to room 307 down the hallway. You can-"

I was already making it down the hallway that I didn't even let the lady finish.

How long is it going to take me to find room 307.

My thoughts were running wild about what could've happened.

After what seemed like forever, I did find it and opened the door.

Chiyoko was sitting next to (y/n) who was already awake.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?" I asked gently grabbing her hand.

(Y/n) just smiled nervously and looked over to Chiyoko. Chiyoko nodded and then left the room.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing super bad, I promise." She said, "But, I do have something to tell you."

I gave her a puzzled look before she explained.

"Giyu, I'm pregnant."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A.N.
Ope. She pegrant...prengan...pregante, uhmmm....pregonate.

Welp. I hope you are having a lovely day! Mwah! I love you!

Stay hydrated!

Word count 1080 words