eighty-eight

the second isla began to gain consciousness, a pounding in her head formed that made her truly think her brain was going to explode

the second isla began to gain consciousness, a pounding in her head formed that made her truly think her brain was going to explode. she groaned and turned her body so that she was face first into the pillow. when she noticed it smelled more like mens shampoo instead of her usual vanilla scent, she shot up in confusion.

"what the fuck?" she questioned herself as she eyed the unfamiliar room around her, and then the memories from last night came flowing in. "what the fuck."

she got up from doyoungs bed, holding onto the pants that were too big on her for dear life so they wouldn't slip down. she creaked open the door and listen for any movement, but it was completely silent, which made her wonder why doyoung wasn't home. however, she spoke too soon because the second she stepped into the kitchen, the older boy stood there with leaned against the counter top with a mug in his hand.

"good morning." he greeted slyly.

"good morning hag. what time is it?"

"7 something."

isla withheld a loud groan so she wouldn't worsen her headache. doyoung chuckled quietly with his mug still placed to his lips at her messy hair and smudged mascara around her eyes. "you want anything? food? a drink?"

"an entire bottle of pain relief, thank you," the girl replied, joking, but not really. "do you work today?"

doyoung shook his head, "no. do you?"

"no, but i should get my moms car back to her. she's probably fuming right now." isla sighed, rubbing her fingers against her temple.

"no problem."

elijahWHERE R U

elijah
WHERE R U

elijah
moms angry

elijah
she's yelling it's too
early for this come
home

elijah
did you die

elijah
oh my god did you like
jump off a bridge after
jeno left????

isla
can u relax i'm
on my way

elijah
bitch where
were you