Chapter Twenty-Seven:Spending Time With Error.

Narrators POV.

After the hug that (Y/N) had been given by CrossFell. She wondered what else to do and who else to fix, for now she really doesn't know who else to fix.

"Sorry white feathers, I have to go, I'll be back soon".

Just like that, CrossFell teleported out of there because he can hear Nightmare calling for him. Now (Y/N) is alone once again, bored and craving something to eat that will satisfy her guts again.

"Hmm, would it hurt to try meat?".

In all honestly, (Y/N) doesn't remember trying meat at all, not even in her past life since she was barely feed and when she is, they would only give her something small and edible. After intense debate, (Y/N) instantly walked off to the couch and head straight towards the kitchen.

It didn't take long and she made it to see Error raiding out of a chocolate box that belonged to Killer but was found by Cross Chara.

"Hey Error, whatcha doing?".

That scared Error, he turned around and saw (Y/N), he became relieved as he continued raiding.

"Nothing much, just collecting chocolate out of the box, what are you up too?".

"Well I'm going to try eating meat, you happen to see any left overs?".

The question was answered by Error pointing to a plate filled with chicken in a microwave that looks semi hot.

"Yeah, I was going to eat it but now I don't feel like it so it's all yours".

(Y/N) thanked Error as she pulled the plate out of the microwave. Since angels can't feel much feeling of being burned or frozen, it doesn't affect her the fact the plate is blazing hot. She noticed Error was staring at her curiously as (Y/N) had given the peice of chicken drumstick a try. For her, it tasted so much better and delicious.

"This tastes so good Error".

"Uhm thanks I guess?".

Error was mainly confused but shrug it off when (Y/N) continued to stuff the microwaved chickens in her mouth.

Afterwards, she cleaned the whole plate as Error had so many varieties of chocolates to choose from in the box.

"So wanna come with me to Outertale, don't worry, I'll tell everyone you're with me and I've heard a meteor shower will happen".

Error offered as (Y/N) smiled gently and accepted the offer.

"Yes that'll be so nice, thank you Error".

Error blushed softly of (Y/N)s words and her being cute without realizing it. Of course Error teleported away with (Y/N) as they made it to Outertale.

"This is my favourite spot to be if your wondering".

Error pointed out nervously as (Y/N) giggled. She knows that Error is trying his hardest to make everything not awkward with the two. Heck she even knows that he has a fear of touch so she gave him space, which he was thankful for.

"So what do you like to do Error?".

"Meh, I guess I like making puppets when I'm bored and watching Undernovela".

(Y/N) of course is curious what Undernovela is but she'll figure it out later on.

"Oh look, the meteor shower is here".

Just on cue, meteors are shooting through the universe as the two had the bigger view on seeing the whole entire meteor shower take place. (Y/N) had stars in her eyes as Error chuckled of (Y/N)s amazement.

"You like it don't you Puppet?".

(Y/N) became surprised of Errors nickname for her. She blushed a little bit and nods.

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen".