Chapter 23 - [Opportunities]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

There were a lot to do even before the Actual Sports Festival Begins.

In all Honesty, I must say the Preparations were much more tiring than Exerting oneself the whole day depending how look at it.

Class D for one, isn't the kind of Class that would smoothly surf through a gigantic wave of event such as this.

So much much more Preparations was needed.

° ° °

After our Lunch with Hiyori, we obviously Parted ways. After all, Sad as it may have been, we weren't in the same Class.

Sooner rather than later, we would face off each other. Competing for the same Prize, just as the school planned it to be

Unless.....

"We should be testing each and everyone's Physical capabilities later on. Right Kiyotaka-kun?" Pulling me out from my thoughts, Chiaki, who was walking besides me, asked a question.

"That should be the Obvious thing to do. After all there are still spots in our Participants table that are left unfilled"

We were walking back to our Room. As Lunch Session Already ended.

Chiaki had been really Close to me Since this past few.... Days? Months? I can't really tell what and how exactly it lead to this. But here we are now.

But what I do know is it's pretty normal now. Similar on how one would first learn to ride a bike. Give it time, and everything becomes natural. 

But pleasant as it may be. Everything still comes at a Price

"Hmmmm... Since we have been at this School for over half a year now. I already have a small grasp on who exactly would be the Valuable ones in the Class" she announced smugly

"Hehhhh? So your pretty observant. Is that what you're saying?"

I made it sound like a joke. But it is actually the truth.

Chiaki is actually a very good student. That for a reason I now came to know thanks to President's Info. Resulted her in getting placed in Class D.

She just tends to hold back. But not for a reason like mine

So my point is; it's true that she's observant. Smart. And since she's slowly but surely Letting go of the Reason for why she holds back. She becomes just another Person that's very Valuable to the Class.

"It may Sound Like I'm boasting. But Of course! Although I can't exactly read Everyone.... Especially a certain someone" she gazed at me playfully. Stressing on the meaning behind her words.

"Am I really that hard to understand?" I found myself asking

"Of course you are. Kiyotaka-kun is the kind of guy who would meet up with a Fortune Teller. Then leave with the autobiography of the said Teller in Hand" Chiaki Compared with a giggle.

That was just too much and ...... a Weird way to put it to boot..... But the term Fortune Teller does fascinate me.

Since I for one had never met one in my life.