The Proposal ring: The quest to the silver

Few months have passed since the giant war ended. Peace filled Camp Half-Blood. The demigods played and trained all day. Leaves rustled. Nymphs played and flirted around. Chiron trotted around teaching the campers. Poetic much. Hu?

The wine dude- uh, I mean Dionysus has surprisingly been better. I know, incredible right? Well, guess what. That's not all. The gods have un-believably become better. 

I know what you are asking right now. "Are you okay, Perce?" 

Thanks for the concern. I am all right. Well, sorta almost. 

Oops. Almost forgot to introduce myself. Annabeth and my mom tells that that's called 'good habits'. 

I am Perseus or Percy Jackson. I dare you to call me Perseus. I am a demigod. Son of Poseidon, lord of the seas, horses, blah blah blah blah blah. My mom is Sally Jackson. Goddess of Blue Food. Haha. Kidding. Wish it was. My most important title is 'Boy-friend of Annabeth Chase.' Well, not really boyfriend for much longer now. I will propose to her on New Years day, which is day after tomorrow.

Anyways, that's enough description. Now, at the moment, I am-

"Oww. Hey Clarisse!!! Give me that back NOW." I shouted.

"Come and get it punk." She ran off causing me to run after her. She had stolen my ticket to go to Hephaestus. I wanted Hephaestus himself to make me the ring. Apollo offered me the ticket to go to his forge, after I retrieved his rogue singer.

Clarisse ran, while I started Annalizing(Get it?). Annabeth's first rule of game- see your environment and target the runner with tricks.  There were two trees, a dummy and the the armory near by. The armory was blocking the view.

I ran straight at the tree, and jumped on it. Demigod skills help. Clarisse was running straight towards the big house, which was a few hundred meters from the place where Clarisse was. I jumped down from the tree and raced towards the big house from the Stoll-cut, which would take lesser time. About Stoll-cut, actually, the Stolls discovered that path, and hence named it after themselves.

"Gotchya." I caught Clarisse by the arm. She grumbled before giving me back the thin sheet of gold paper.

"That's what you get, when you try to mess with the boy-friend of the smartest girl in camp." I smirked before leaving. 

Hephaestus' forge on Mount Olympus was- well, extra-ordinary. Even better than the maze of Mt. Helens. It was filled with bronze and gold. You open the door, and the gold deems your eyes. After the gold shock, you get attacked and question by bronze automatons. Then came Hephaestus.

"Lord Hephaestus" I acknowledged. 

"Young Perseus. Apollo told me that you would be coming and the reason too. The proposal ring?" I nodded. He chuckled a bit.

"Oh, I could make you one in a second. But it would be just an ordinary ring. Not the same taste, nor the feelings." I got what he meant.

"I agree with you, Lord Hephaestus." He nodded before continuing with a glint in his eyes. 

"Up for a challenge, young Perseus?" My lopsided smirk was ready to be flashed.

That was how I ended on the quest to find the lost legendary Chaos Silver. The only hint was a tautogram - "The tale tells the trail".