Soul Talk

"Who are you? How did you come here?", Oracle was shocked when she spotted a young girl in red mask and Costume in the Batcave.

" I'm the Guardian of the Miraculous. I am here to help robin. Now, who are you?", Marinette asked confidently.

"Ohh, you're the Guardian. Sorry I thought you would be old. 'The guardian' it kind of says old. No Offence. I'm Oracle by the way, Batman's hacker you can say." Oracle says. She quoted 'the guardian' with her hands while saying.

Ladybug giggled and said, "I know, right. It sounds old. But I was given this title. Not like I had a choice. Cool to meet you Oracle. You can call me Ladybug." She extended her hand towards Oracle for a handshake which Oracle gladly shook.

"Great to meet you too Ladybug."

"Where is Robin? I am ready to help him."

"Batman and Red Hood are bringing him. Speaking of Red Hood, he just woke up an hour ago and wants to speak with you. We were able to stop him for an hour just because we said you were coming here soon. He seemed eager to talk to you."

"I'll speak to Red Hood first. I know what he wants to talk about. Robin can wait for 15 mins. Can you call Red Hood and can we talk somewhere private if you don't mind? And I mean no cameras either. Please?"

"Of course. Red Hood is coming down only. Just go to the left. Tell him to take you to training room."

After Oracle said that, Ladybug went to the way Oracle had directed towards. Soon Ladybug Bumped towards Red hood.

Red Hood who hadn't noticed Ladybug yet, screamed at the person who bumped him.
"What the -- Ohh Guardian it's you. I was just about to come and Talk to you."

"Before you say anything, let's go to the Training room. I asked Oracle to switch off cameras so we can have a private conversation."

Red Hood let out a 'sure' and led her towards the training room. Ladybug started first before Red Hood could say anything.

"Now before you speak, I know I should have asked you before knocking you out but your soul was so artificial. It had to be fixed. Even if you can control your anger, it's still ---"
Her guilty rambling was interrupted by Red Hood's laughter. She asked the reason why he was laughing.

Red Hood replied, "I just wanted to Thank you. Yaa it's not cool you did without asking but it's cool what you did. So Thank you. How did you know I control my anger? I never told anyone."

"Yeah, No one told me. But I know for a fact that using pits causes major anger issues. I figured that you might have died and pits were used to bring you back. And when you took long breaths every now and then showed you controlled your anger. Very greatly, might I add. You even managed to keep it out of Batman's sight. That in itself deserves an award."

Both were smiling at this point.

"Can you now go and rest please? Otherwise you might fall. Your body is still reacting to the change of soul. It will take a little time. You should rest.", Ladybug ordered To Red Hood.

" Yes Ma'am." Red Hood replied with a two-finger salute and took her near the Batcomputer and left her there with Oracle.

"Are you done with your talks with Hood?" Oracle enquired.

"Yes. Can you please call Robin?" Marinette said.

"He is on the way with Batman." As soon as Oracle said it, the door opened to see Batman bringing a crying Robin in his hands.

"Hello Batman and Hi baby Robin." Ladybug said. Batman answered with a nod while Robin started smiling. Batman was confused and asked, "Why did he start smiling as soon as he saw you? He was crying since an hour. We tried everything."

"Since I'm the guardian, my soul brings calmness to babies and animals and birds. Even plants and flowers bloom around me. And as for his crying, it might be because of your costumes."

"Elaborate." Batman asked.

"Your costumes might be good and all but it's not soft. Something which the babies feel comfortable in."

Batman gave a nod showing he understood, and asked, "Can you begin with the healing process now if it's good?"

"Yes, of course. Just give him to me. You and Oracle should keep a distance of at least 3 to 4 foot to avoid any problems."

Batman handed Robin to Ladybug who gently carried him. Batman and Oracle both took a few steps back. Ladybug smiled at them and soon started the spell. A protective barrier in the shape of a circle came into light and bothe were lifted up in the air by a feet or two. A ray of light emerged blinding Batman and Oracle. As soon as it faded, Robin looked a little older. Both Ladybug and Robin landed down smoothly. Ladybug handed Robin to Batman and Said, "He will grow a little faster but the spell will stop by tomorrow. So I need to again energise it. As soon as he is growing, his memory will slowly come back."

Batman said, "Thank you. I suppose you have to leave now."

"Yes. I will come tomorrow at same time as today. If any emergency occurs, I think you have my number."

Batman nodded and with that Ladybug took her leave.

As soon as she portaled away to a alley, she from there opened a portal to her house. Which when closed, she was hugged by Chloe.

Chloe exclaimed, "I missed you. You have been gone for 3 hours. I was about to head out to find someone of the Batfam and interrogate them about you. But since now you're back, let's have Dinner." Saying this, Chloe dragged her to the dining room which had pizzas on the table. Marinette looked at Chloe with a confused look.

"Why didn't you ask the butler for food?"

"Ohh I wanted to have pizza so I ordered it and I gave him permission to go home."

Marinette nodded and ate dinner with Chloe. They talked, teased each other and had fun. Soon both of them went to Marinette's room and played cards.At 11,both had went to sleep. At midnight, Chloe's scream was heard. "THEY ARE WHAT??"

_____________

Bonus Part:

Someone's POV (they are Thinking) :

How could they? After making her suffer how can they go there. I'm going there to help her.

______________

Do you want another chapter on Wednesday?
If yes and If I get at least 7 comments regarding it by Tuesday, I will update.