Twelve🐰

Knock~ Knock~

I heard a knock on the Door and I suspected it was Jimin, I combed my hair one last time and went to the door to open it. And as usual Jungkook on the other hand always watching TV in the living room.

I opened the door and Jungkook as a curiousness that he has.

He waiting for the visitor to step in....

....in the house wondering who is it.

"Hi y/n!" Jimin greeted me but I just stared at him because I wasn't in the mood to answer him, it was still a bit painful for me.

Of what happened.

I had been his friend for more than 4 years and Liked him for more than 4 years.

I don't think if i can set beside my feelings for just one day.

Jimin entered, he was ahead of me as I closed the door first and he was surprised when he saw Jungkook.

Jungkook was also surprised to see Jimin, he didn't expect to see Jimin.

The blue haired guy's face was replaced by a frown. He didn't know there was a visitor coming today especially that person is Jimin.

"Who is he y/n, you never told me you have a brother?" Jimin asked and I looked at Jungkook as he also waiting for my answer.

"He's my cousin Jungkook, Jungkook this is Jimin my classmate."

It's not yet clear to y/n what his relationship with Jungkook is so she'd better say, that first what Jimin should know.

Jimin nodded but the frustration and confusion were obvious on his face because y/n didn't mention anything to him about his family members as he all remembered the girl said she didn't know them and didn't have a chance to meet them.

Jungkook suddenly remembered y/n's friend who she was talking to weeks ago.

It was him...

On the cellphone and he can tell that y/n was blushing at that time and that makes Jungkook's blood suddenly boiled looking at Jimin. While the unconscious innocent Jimin just smiled at Jungkook.

"Y/n why is he here?" Jungkook said getting up from his seat. "We're going to do Project Jungkook-ah." Y/n said while painted a smile on her lips at Jungkook.

Y/n and Jimin went upstairs to the fact that Jungkook occupied the living room watching TV. While y/n can't focus since it has too much noise comes from the TV.

Jungkook is constantly switching channels while still frowning his eyebrows.

He doesn't want Y/n and Jimin to be together. Jungkook doesn't want that and because they have a project to do, Jungkook can't do anything but wait for the time until the two finished.

His eyes widen and was stopped when he remembered on the Novel he reads and entered his mind.

'Something could happen if a man and a woman were in the same room.'

Without hesitation, Jungkook ran to the room and burst it open. His eyes widened when he saw Jimin on top of Y/n.

He quickly pulled Jimin away from Y/n and was about to punch him when Y/n stopped him.

"Jungkook-ah stop!"

Jungkook looked at Y/n and there was concern in her eyes so Jungkook immediately let go of Jimin's collar.

Jimin stand properly while making himself presentable then Y/n approached him "Are you okay Jimin?" Jimin just nodded and looked at Jungkook.

"Why did you do that Dude?"

Jungkook couldn't answer because he himself didn't know why he did that.

Fast Forward.

Y/n and Jimin finished their project early and since it was Lunch time, Y/n let Jimin just ate here.

But Jungkook disagreed with her he didn't want to see the two of them together. It makes him mad, super mad. He didn't open up about his feelings and thought to Y/n and just continue with the flow.

While the three are eating, Jungkook just stares at Y/n who is silently eating.

"Y/n thank you for today, so are we okay now?" Y/n looked at Jimin and she smiled slightly.

Jungkook's face can't be painted with what he sees, for him he wants to break Jimin's face but he can't do that in front of Y/n.

He can't understand the two like something is going on and...

He missed it...
He missed something....
He missed the news...

   .... that the two get back together as friends.

"Thanks for the Food Y/n, i really enjoy it."

"It was nothing chim."

-----------

(A/N)

I have a good and bad news guys...

The good news is I decided to make a two update. And the bad news is i don't know when i can update next. I got busy with  my thesis that i always use cellphone every late at night. And thats when my eyes started to hurt so badly and i think i need to see a doctor or  so.

Vote and Comment are highly appreciated!