76.

Chapter 76: Numbers, Implied Meaning.

Chu Yutian did not bring him directly to the practice room as Xiao Ziling imagined, and he practiced him for a lesson. Instead, he was directly taken to the living room, and Xiao Ziling was unceremoniously thrown onto a three-seated sofa.

On the other side, he carefully put the smile in my hand into the single sofa next to it.

Xiao Ziling struggled to climb up, just aiming at the gentle scene of Chu Yutian, and his heart rose to a sense of acidity. By the way, this person is really not as good as a dog. When he is young, his boss has a better attitude toward him. He does not ask for gentleness.

As long as he does not despise, he can not knock his head.

However, Xiao Ziling also secretly rejoiced, it seems that his human flesh sandbags do not have to be done, he only thinking of one thing it is to escaped.

Chu Yu’s genius, regardless of the heart of Xiao Ziling’s fullness, he walked back to his bedroom and quickly took a bag of things from it and threw it to Xiao Ziling.

"Ziling, just say if you are defeated, you have to use your contribution value to exchange." Chu Yutian said faintly.

The contribution value is a unique distribution method according to the work of the Chu Yutian team. Both the combat group and the logistics team must obtain the contribution value by fighting and work.

The exception is the attack group, and the fixed contribution value is not included in the task every day. Of course, it is dispatched. Once, the contribution value is not comparable to the other two groups, but it is several times the amount.

Therefore, the attacking group is the group anyone who wants to join, but this threshold is relatively high, first is the strength , and there are three big giants to recommend, Chu Yutian does not have to think about it, basically not ready to collect oneself, once lost He hated (referring to the incident of Xiao Ziling), he was afraid.

Only Dong Haozhe and Chen Jingwen can get that position, so this competition is very fierce.

However, it is normal for the attack group to have such treatment. As the strongest force of the team, it is generally not easy to move. Only if the combat group and the logistics team have no solution, will they take over, so they often do not have the task to really drink the northwest wind?

When Chu Haotian finished speaking, he walked on another single sofa and sat down. This action made the zipper that he had pulled at random seem to slip a little. Suddenly the spring blew.

Xiao Ziling quickly bowed his head and he was shocked... The guy who looks like a boss is very powerful, and he really deserves to be the most powerful man in the last days. What parts are superhuman.

Xiao Ziling, who made up his mind and was indifferent, began to study the things in the bag.

There is a uniform in the bag, a very simple white shirt, a very common style, with a set of black military pants and military boots, the outer jacket is very distinctive, a black corset long trench coat, simple A single silver line runs straight down the line that is cut. Let the windbreaker feel full of jumping, no longer dull.

The biggest feature is the left upper arm, which is nailed with a cloth like a cloth, like iron and non-iron armband, with a blood red shield shape as the base. A silver flash of lightning came out of the air, and one of the two patterns, the Arabic numeral 2, was barely visible.