Chapter 18 - Hit

Eliana Pov

When I came home from Miles, my dad tried putting his hands on me again, but I sprinted for it. I had locked myself up in my room for three days. I don't know why I came back back here. I know what's going to happen, but for some reason I always hoped that maybe he would change.

I haven't eaten in days. My appetite just hasn't been here.
My mum has knocked on my door multiple times trying to apologise and Miles has called and messaged me multiple times.

Our flight is tomorrow...

I heard my phone go off again, so I sat up from my bed and opened my phone seeing a few messages from Miles, I sighed as I looked at his messages.

Miles: hey???

Miles: what did I do??

Miles: Ellie I can see that you've seen my messages.

Miles: Dude you realise I can see you looking at your phone right?

Miles: I'm coming over.

Oh no. He can't come over. They'll kill me.

Eliana: you can't come over.

Miles: too bad, check outside your window.

I quickly rushed over to my window to see Miles standing outside my window with a big smile on his face. He quickly climbed his way up my house, carefully grabbing the right spots so that he didn't fall.

I opened my window and he grabbed on the walls and pulled himself into my room. His eyes travelled around my room and a small smile was playing on his lips.

"What do you want?" I cleared my throat as his eyes shot over at me. His eyebrows raised and he ruffled his hair. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"Can't say." I shrugged and in that moment I had been considering on walking out of my room, I could not face him. And I didn't know why.

"C'mon on Ellie, you know I don't like being ignored," he slowly stalked towards me, I didn't know what to do so I walked backwards, backing up against a wall. "Please just speak to me,"

I huffed and pushed Miles away walking over to my bed, I sat down and patted the spot next to me. Miles took my sign and came to sit next to me. I slowly rubbed my temples and prepared myself for what I was about to say.

"I told you about my dad, but I never told you the whole story mainly because I didn't trust you-"

"Ouch."

I rolled my eyes and continued my story, "As I was saying, I had a boyfriend in the past. I loved him. He was my first everything Miles. And my dad...he sent him away." I felt tears threaten to escape my eyes, "My dad used to touch me, and...uhm he has tried to recently . He didn't like that Jake was getting all my attention so he sent him away. I haven't heard from him in years Miles. I worry for him."

Miles looked at me for a moment. I couldn't see what he was feeling. It was like he didn't know how to
react so I just looked away from him.

"Eliana, I'm so fucking sorry that happened to you. You need to send that worthless piece off shit to prison." Miles moved closer to me and cupped my face with one of his hands looking me straight in the eyes.

"Stay with me tonight, you're not staying here Eliana. Not for another second pack your bags right now. Come I'll help you."

I slowly nodded and got up. Miles helped me gather my things and I packed my things into my suitcase. After I was finished packing he motioned for me to unlock my bedroom door.