Chapter 41: New school year(start of 2nd year arc)

Yotsuba Maya POV

So my speculation was true.

The day he got missing was the day he got transported to other dimension.

But to think of all place he got thrown to dimension 39, its quite unfortunate that his magics must get sealed. I wonder if he can still use it if he were to return here.

Suddenly, a flash of light appeared.

Maya: "Welcome back, Lina chan. Do you enjoy spending your time at dimension 39?"

Lina: "Well, its quite pleasant, Maya sama. Its really peaceful. The technology isn't half bad either."

Maya: "I have to thank those USNA guys for letting you cooperate with me on this experiment."

Lina: "USNA is also curious on the sudden dissapearance of Tatsuya after all. Its only fitting that they wanted to cooperate on this experiment of crossing dimensions."

Maya: "I see. How about the dimensional trigger?"

Lina: "Its good and functioning perfectly. Although the design is quite weird. This looks like a running baton."

Maya: "Well, its still the prototype after all. But don't worry, the real deal is completed. We will give it to you as a sign of gratitude."

Lina: "Really!? I can cross dimensions freely?!"

Maya: "Well, after your mission is completed you will get it permanently."

Lina: "Mission? is it about taking Tatsuya back home?"

Maya: "Precisely."

Lina: "Well, I can start anytime you want."

Maya: "Lets not rush shall we? there is something that we need to do first."

Lina: "And what is this something?"

Maya: "Follow me. We will visit someone you know very well."

With that, me and Lina chan went to a place that I haven't visited for quite some times.

Timeskip, Underground Prison.

Lina POV

What? the Yotsuba even have something like this? this is literally a dungeon.

Lina: "Uh, where are we going?"

Maya: "You'll see for yourself."

We walked through the dungeon until she stopped infront of a prison cell.

Wait. She was put right here? no way....

Maya: "My my, you look gloomy as always, Miyuki."

It was none other than Tatsuya's sister. Shiba Miyuki. 

Miyuki: "What do you want, aunt Maya?"

Before Maya sama can answer, I cut her off.

Lina: "Wait a minute. You're seriously putting her here in a prison?"

Maya: "I'm not naive, Lina chan. Don't you remember that day?"

Lina: "I remember it very well. But there is no need to put her in an underground prison like this!"

Maya: "So you'd rather have her going on a rampage like back then?"

Lina: "No, but...."

Maya: "You know how much area she froze with her Niflheim right? even Ichijou Masaki and Juumonji Katsuto had a hard time stopping her back then."