chapter 87

With an utter shock, Wu Dahu turned his head toward somewhere the voice came. At the moment he saw it was a femina male who wore a Kungfu costume and stood there with a pair of piercing eyes, he explained, “I’m here for Brother He.”

“Brother He?” repeated the femina male in a queer tone, and then he raised his eyebrows, saying, “Did he ask you to come here? Any proof?”

Wu Dahu was a bit annoyed as the femina male tried to get to the root of the whole thing. But he didn’t dare to shout or say something with impatience, it was his first here, after all. Just in order to make everything in a peaceful way, he came to explained, saying, “Three days ago, Brother He met me in my new house. And we did make some martial movements to each other. And after that, he invited me to come here in this Liangyi Martial Club and told me that he would conduct me his own. I don’t really have any proof. But just wait until he comes, only he is able to prove that.”

Beyond Wu Dahu’s expectation, the femina male frowned even tighter after that. And in the meantime, the way how the femina male talked became more defiant.

“How dare you enter my Liangyi Martial Club without any permission? And you dare to touch the weapons from our club?! Let me see who gives you the gut to do so!”

As soon as the femina male finished the last bit of his words, he stretched forth his arms and tried to attack Wu Dahu with his fists while pouncing on him in a lightning-fast speed. It seemed that the vicious femina male didn’t take it as a tentative move at all, while every single movement seemed to be a lethal one.

Wu Dahu concentrated his gaze all of a sudden observing the movement of the femina male, and then he dodged in a flash. After defending himself for three rounds, he commenced fighting back without hesitation. Seemingly, he didn’t even want to show any mercy any more.

Well, at least he didn’t do anything impolite or cause any damage to the club but just entered the building without greeting to anyone. Instead, it was all about this femina male who became furious himself when he met Wu Dahu in the first sight and even got him a fight.

Wrath overwhelmed Wu Dahu’s head as he would consider teaching such an unruly femina male a lesson. Otherwise, people would just piss him off anytime and anywhere. He wouldn’t allow that.

He wouldn’t be regretful at all even Brother He probably would blame him of messing up everything on his first day here.

“Bang!”, an ear-splitting sound burst as the femina male hit against the wooden pillar behind him after Wu Dahu gave him a punch on the shoulder with his fist. That was really a big one, which people might feel pain either just heard the sound out of that.

Wu Dahu retracted his fist, but he still kept his silence there. Just as he was about to take a pause, he could clearly feel that there was a sense of wind blown attacking him from his back. He then subconsciously leaned to one side and grabbed the arm of that raider and threw the man’s shoulder forward on the ground. Before the man on the ground reacted, Wu Dahu retracted a step in distance.

The man straightened up on the ground in a movement of carp skip-up. Probably he didn’t expect that he would fail to make a successful attack. He got himself flushed all of a sudden while saying in a wrath, “Who the heck are you? How dare you bully our junior fellow apprentice! I will definitely kill you!”

After that, he erupted with a movement of “Crane Spreading Wings”, and then pounced on Wu Dahu fiercely. It could be seen from the nimble movements of the man that this man should have had a profound basic on martial skills for quite a long time!

Wu Dahu frowned tight standing there, and then took the attack peacefully. Yet, the calmer he was, the fiercer the man became. The wrath lingering in Wu Dahu’s mind festered as the man showed more impoliteness.