139-141

Chapter 139 - The Situation on the Web Started Leaning Toward Li WangJin (1)

"Many of the netizens actually support Li WangJin, saying that it is a good thing that he allows them to buy the product for cheaper. It doesn't matter to them whether Cherry Blossom Pills was legitimate or not. Some of them even said that only someone who had never used pirated software in their entire life has grounds to criticize Li WangJin. Some even said that Li WangJin is a nice man with their best interest in mind."

The shamelessness of them enraged Yang MeiHua. She went on. "I don't know what goes through those people's minds. Li WangJin is someone who'd give forgeries to his own wife. How could anyone trust him? How'd we know that he didn't skim during the making of the Cherry Blossom Pills? Why else would he sell them at such a heavy discount? You always get what you pay for when it comes to skin care products."

Xu YuQi comforted her, "It's human nature to like bargains. Speaking of, how much of a discount are they offering for the Cherry Blossom Pills?"

Yang MeiHua continued to battle the pirate fans as she answered Xu YuQi's question, "I think as low as 50% off."

Hearing that, Xu YuQi started looking it up online and found the website where she could place a pre-order for the Cherry Blossom Pills. She took a quick look at Yang MeiHua, who was still working on battling with other netizens, and quickly paid for the deposit and exited the website.

She was not the same as Yang MeiHua. Yang MeiHua came from an okay family. A box of 888 yuan Beautify Pills was nothing to her. Xu YuQi, on the other hand, only has 2,000 yuan of allowance a month. If she wanted to purchase Beautify Pills, she'd need to really scrounge or look for a part-time job. Naturally, she'd go for the cheaper Cherry Blossom Pills now that they were available.

If their formulas were the same, the products shouldn't be too far off either.

Granted, she wasn't planning on letting Yang MeiHua find out about that. She didn't want uneasiness between the two of them in the future.

There were many others who very much had the same idea as Yang MeiHua's roommate. They knew about the issues between Li WangJin and Fang JunRong, but in the end, they still chose their wallets over it and quietly placed their orders. In fact, many of those who were on the fence had gone ahead and placed their orders after finding out that Fang JunRong was suing Li WangJin's employees.

In their eyes, Fang JunRong's action was doubtless the most concrete proof that Li WangJin had, indeed, gotten his hand on her formula.

The opinions on the net were beginning to lean toward Li WangJin.

Li WangJin, looking at the sales going up and up, had a big smile on his face.

Thanks to Fang JunRong, they were able to save a lot on advertising costs. He thought at most they'd be able to have pre-orders in the 500,000 range but they had already sold over 1 million boxes two days before the Shopping Festival. This had completely exceeded his expectation. He never thought that it would be so easy making money from women!

This was also the first time he felt that it was so easy to make money.

Fang JunRong had been working on this for months, and he was able to just barge in and reap the benefits. He was as happy now as he was down a while ago.

Li WangJin, ecstatic, had a video conference with Zhang Bi. The two of them decided to continue to have the factory work overtime to churn out more Cherry Blossom Pills. Then Li WangJin went and posted another message on Weibo.

[Celebrating over 1 million boxes in presale. Adding another 1 million boxes.]

The 1 billion yuan he had invested was already used up in the production of the first 1 million boxes. Producing more meant he had to invest even more money.