Chapter 30: Saddle Up

Alex's POV

"Where did you guys go?" Lucas inquired as soon as we arrived at the stable. He was brushing the horse, getting  it ready to saddle.

I shifted my gaze to Clara Bell, with a knowing smile, thoughts relieving that sweet moment. And I would trade everything just to have that short moment with her and maybe pause it. I was unconsciously grinning from ear to ear as I remember how she clung onto me, responding hotly to my kisses. His tongue expertly parried with mine. I quickly shook the thoughts off as soon as I felt my crotch starting to feel uncomfortable. Damn!

A felt her elbow connected to my side and my attention drifted to her. She faked me a smile that has a silent meaning "zip it!". I grinned at her. It's still a wonder how her facial expressions changes and yet it warms my heart. I can't wait to have her wholly, to wake up seeing her face first in the morning and before I go to bed at night. And when I come home from work, she's waiting for me with a bright smile on her face, a glowing love on her eyes.

"Dude, your eyes spitting out hearts!" Lucas taunted causing me to frown at him.

He just burst into a laughter that died down quickly. "I just asked what took you so long? You got lost," Lucas grinned then he cocked his head to the side, eyes held mischief.

I shook my head, ignored him as I let my thoughts drifted away...

A silent painful groan escaped my lips as I pulled a little away, all my body still felt tingly, especially my lower region. My crotch had never felt so tight until now, I feel like I'm about to explode. Her sweet scent didn't help at all, it never failed to drive me to no end.

GP, I'm gonna kill you!

"What are you doing here in the pantry?" I asked, rather snapped and reluctantly pulled away. Clara Bell fixed her hair and her riding top. Face flush as she rightened herself.

As I turned to face GP, my hard cock rubbed painfully against the fabric, and isn't the most pleasurable feelings. My face twitched at the unpleasant contact.

GP let out an annoying chuckle. He stepped out from the cabinet holding an opened bottle of what it looks like a nutella and a spoon. He was licking the spoon as he moved to the long island counter, and I could now see him clearly with the help of the hanging chandelier over the marble island counter.

"I got hungry. I didn't eat enough this morning," he shrugged his shoulders as he put down the opened Nutella and spoon next to the bottle.

I shook my head. Not really his fault, I was lost when Bell look at me with with an intense passion on her cerulean eyes matching mine. Shifting my legs, I tried to hide the bulging on my crotch.

"You guys, hungry?" he asked after a short silence. And then he spoke again before I could retort. "Oh yes, you guys had just eaten," he said, though his face held so much mirth, "each others." He muttered softly but too clear in my ears.

I felt Clara Bell's palm connected on my shoulder with a hard slap. When I looked at her, she doesn't look pleased. Embarrassed she tugged on my hand and whispered, "let's go."

I let out a sigh or protest, but she's right. It's like I could continue what we had started with GP in the same room. Just thinking of him watching us made me smirk. On positive note, I don't have to tell him what's between us and Clara Bell. He had witnessed it.

"Sure," I smiled down at her. "We'll leave you then to your Nutella," I said without looking at him. I heard him snorted but before I close the door behind me, I heard him say; "Thanks for the entertainment."