CHAPTER 30

"What?! No! He's 21! That would mean he became a dad at 6 or 7. No, no, no, no, no. No, I'm not-" you answered, surprised at the question. You sighed. "No, Hawks is not my dad, Todoroki."

It was the same evening and you were chilling on the couch.

"Y/n," your legal guardian greeted, sitting down next to you.

"What's up?" you asked, still staring at the sunset.

"As soon as that injected power of yours actsa up again, we'll start extra training okay?" he said.

"Of course," you smiled. "But why not now?"

"You need to rest before the internships," he said standing up. "Don't stay up too late, okay?"

"Yeah, good night," you called at his figure, smiling a bit.

***

You all were at the train station and Aizawa was going over the rules once again.

"Be careful," he told you when the others had left. Your train to Kyushu was yet to arrive.

"Of course, I'll notify you if anything happens," you said, smiling.

A train came in.

"That's mine. Bye!" you said, giving Aizawa a quick hug and disappearing on the train, leaving him softly smiling.

***

So that's what being recognised feels like... you thought, exiting the train in Kyushu and walking towards the address your brother gave you.

Soon, you arrived there and looked at the building. It wasn't as show-off-y as you thought it would be.

"Hello, how can I help you?" the woman at the front table asked.

"Oh, I'm here to intern with Hawks," you said, smiling politely.

"His office is on the second to last floor," she instructed, pointing to the elevator.

"Thank you," you nodded before going on the elevator and pushing the button with number 19. Luckily no one came to the elevator while you were on.

You reached the required floor and knocked on the double doors, hearing a faint 'come in'.

You popped your head through the door, seeing your brother at his table. "Hey."

"Y/n!" he greeted gleefully, standing up to come and give you a hug. "Put your costume on and we can go to work right away, alright? My patrol starts in 30 minutes."

"Yeah," you nodded and he guided you to the changing rooms.