That's Your Brother-In-Law

Everyone including Tang Chang An was surprised with the cold look on Tang Shushui's face, but just like an illusion, the cold look was soon replaced with a warm brotherly look.

"Chang'er the way your talking people might think he's your husband." He said in a warm tone laced with sarcasm.

"What are you saying, brother? I just know that my brother-in-law doesn't have any money, and is having difficulties at home. Plus  even though we're very happy to help you like always I think it will hurt brother-in-law's pride." He said with an innocent voice. 'Oh good job Chang'er, In one sentence you accused me of being a spender even though I'm poor, and also accused me of leeching off of you, and even found an excuse to not help."

"I will tell you this once not twice Chang'er." I said with a stern voice which surprised him " Jiang Yanwei is my husband, we sleep on the same bed when he wakes the first face he sees is mine, I cook for him, and I commit to my wifely duties. There's nobody that knows me like him, and it's likewise for him, If I took money to waste my husband would be the first one to know not you since we're completely unrelated legally and on paper. I'll tell you in a way for you to understand. This is mine and my husband's internal affair I don't need an outsider's interference with it, you know what interference means? interference means: sticking your nose into somebody else's business, which I don't need you to do in any way. So please mind you he's your brother in law nothing more nothing less." I continued.

After the stern speech, all the people were shocked but none of them could refute. To be honest they would also be mad if outsiders were sticking their nose into their internal affairs and plus this young ger looked so sophisticated it's hard to not believe him.

"Can I please get the deed for the stall please?" Those words that were politely said woke up the shopkeeper from his daze.

"Of-of course!" he said as he took out a charcoal pen to write down the deed. "You just need to sign here and then stamp your blood at the bottom." 

Tang Shui did just that after finalizing the deed he paid and said goodbye to the shop owner and was on his way when suddenly somebody grabbed his wrist, Tang Shuishui frowned and looked at the person who grabbed him and then looked coldly towards him.

"What do you think you're doing? First, it was Chang An, and now you Song Shi? How many times do I have to tell you? I actually have a life and to live that life I need to work so can you please let me go so I can go and sell my food?" He said coldly towards Song Shi.

Song Shi was trembling but still mustered up the courage and said "My wedding  is in two days I was just reminding you to not forget." He said with arrogance dripping from his tone.

"This is the first time I saw a villager getting married, but is acting like a young lady from a prime minister's mansion."  Tang Shui said he sneered.

Song Shi was soon flushed red from both anger and embarrassment. The words Tang Shushi said are like a knife piercing his heart, he hated being looked down upon for being a villager and a son of farmers. That's why he forced his parent to move to town but that still didn't get rid of his status as a farmer, a villager. So he decided to marry Wan Tian because that's his only chance to get rid of that status, but Tang Shushui's words are like a reminder to him. He opened his mouth to respond but only to see Tang Shushui walking away from him.

Song shi clenched his fist so tight that his knuckles became white, and his nails pierced the skin on his palm causing his palm to bleed, his eyes blazed with fury in them as if he would kill somebody the next second. He finally broke away from his trance when he heard several snickers his way.

"What are you all laughing at huh!? Is something funny hmm?! hmm??" He screamed from the tops of his lungs crazily.

"Can't we laugh without your permission now?!" Screamed an aunt

"He really thinks he's the young lady of the prime minister's mansion!" echoed another middle-aged lady while snickering.

'Just you wait Tang Shushui I will pay this humiliation you gave me today back 100 folds."

Tang Shushui Finally Arrived at stall 5 and started setting up the stuff he took out the big banner that says Jiang's diner and hung it on the stall, then he took out his bowls chopsticks which are made out of bamboo, and the finally put the two pot of broth on the counter. He has to say this stall is pretty spacious and is next to the school and the Yamen, and is also facing the busy street so it is worth it, the stall is also closed with a roof and everything it's basically like a mini shop.

After 20 to 30 minutes the street started filling up but we haven't gotten any customers, Haohao is worried, but I know that we are new in the selling business people will not leave where they shop regularly to come to buy from a new one. Then finally A boy who looks like he's from a well-off family came forward to our stall.

"Good morning, and welcome to Jiang,'s diner! what can I get for this handsome young master!. I said as I got up from my stool. The boy looks taken back but after a few moments puffed up his chess proudly and said " What do you sell here?'

" We sell many things Handsome young master, but for today we are only selling fishballs," I said politely.

"How much for a bowl of fishballs?" He asked 

"One bowl is 50 copper coins, and if you want additional broth and depending on which broth 59 and 62 copper coins," I said while still smiling

He hesitated but eventually said, "Give the one for 62 copper coins."

I nodded then got to work I took 8 Fishballs the size of golf balls, but them in a bowl, I proceeded to uncover the pot of spicy broth as soon as I did that the smell penetrated the nostrils of the passerby's they all looked my way, but I continued doing what I was doing and the boy looked even more expectant. I took the Ladle which I made myself and took the broth from the pot and poured it on the fishballs, but while I was going to give it Haohao stopped me.

"What's wrong Haohao?" I asked 

"You can't give the customer the food bland like that Tang'er." He scolded. "Here those are pickled radishes I made pout some on the fishballs," He continued as he handed me a huge jar full of pickled radishes.

I gleefully accepted it and took two slices of pickled radishes and put them in the bowl, Haohao's pickled vegetables are the best. I handed the bowl of food over to my customer with a pair of chopsticks. He gladly accepted and took a bite of the food, and then another bite, and another. He devoured the bowl of fishballs so quickly that he himself doesn't know when he finished it.

"OH MY BUDDHA! How is this so good, the taste left a stinging sensation on my tone but I still wanted more and the fishballs don't have any bones! How did you make such a masterpiece?! The boy practically screamed with excitement.