✨💜Chapter 29💜✨

•It's been a week since y/n has gotten the position of ceo. She does her online classes in morning  and does all the works of company at night. She has been soo stressed bts doesn't know abt this as they're not in korea•
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

Here I'm doing some pending work on the laptop. It's night already.I was tired but this is the last mail to send and then done!

I haven't talked to oppas for 1 week.They're in LA,having a four days concert. I sighed and cracked
my knuckles and leaned my back comfortably on the comfy chair.

I'm hungry let me see if there's something to eat in this drawers.I opened one drawer to see alot of chocolates and different snacks.

I took a dark chocolate and a packet of some random snacks and stuffed my mouth with chocolate after opening the wrapper .

Soon my work was done I got up from the seat and stretched my arms and legs as much as I can.Just like when we do some yoga.

I wear my heels which were placed near sofa and took all my belongings and head out of the office to home.

I soon reached the mansion and entered it after unlocking it. I throw myself on the comfy couch relaxing as an sigh of satisfaction and tiredness escapes my lips.

I got up and go to my room to take a shower and then change into my pjs.

I wore my pjs and lay myself on the bed and drift to sleep.

*my pjs*

*The next day*

(y/n's pov)

I woke up and go to the bathroom and took a quick shower wore my clothes.I've thought of going to school to give my assignments for the checking.

I did my hair and a light makeup as I'm going to company directly.I should look nice.

*my clothes*

*my clothes*

I then head to my car and the driver drove off to the school.Soon I reached in the school. I came out of the car and go inside the school and directly go to the staffroom where all the teachers r.