85. The Beginning of the End.

Previously....

Muzan replies, "Exactly, and my dreams will come true once I get my hands on Nezuko."
.
.
.
.

3rd PERSON'S POV
------------------------------

"Your dream won't come true, Muzan."
Kagaya replies as he showed the Demon King a smile that showed more emotions than his words.

"You seem to very confident about that, Ubuyashiki. I still have a lot of time to live, unlike you who already smell like a dead man. Do you really think you can stop me?"

Kagaya replies, "You are misunderstanding something."

"About what?" Muzan grits his teeth and asks.

"About eternity. I know something about it which you don't. It is nothing but human thoughts. Human thoughts are eternal. They are indestructible."

Muzan yells in anger. "This is foolish! You're talking utter nonsense, Ubuyashiki!"

Kagaya replies calmly, "The Demon Slayers have never died out for a thousand years. True, a lot of unfortunate children have died but they haven't disappeared at all. You just said the truth is foolish. Let me prove to you that the human thoughts are indestructible. The thought of 'Never forgiving those who has taken the lives of people's loved ones.' senselessly is eternal. And YOU, Muzan, have never been forgiven. Not even once in the past 1000 years. And YOU, Muzan, have stepped on the tiger's tail countless time and you are incurring the wrath of the dragon. In essence, you have basically awoken a sleeping creature that's been slumbering for a long time. And they absolutely despise you, they will never let you go away."

Kagaya takes a short break to swallow his saliva and continues, "If you kill me, the demon slayers will not even feel pain or even an itch. To be honest, they don't really need me............This connection to human thought is something which you can't simply understand, Muzan. Afterall, you and your kind will cease to exists once you die, right?"

This pisses Muzan off.

"A change in the air, am I right, Muzan?" Kagaya remarks with his smile.

"Zip it." Muzan says in a cold and threatening tone.

"I have said what I wanted to say to you. But I will say one more thing. I said the Demon Slayers don't really need that much, but that doesn't mean my death wouldn't be inconsequential. I'm fortunately yet undeservingly loved my Demon Slayers, especially my Hashiras. So if I die, the morale of the Demon Slayers will be higher than ever."

Muzan grows his nails and comes upto Kagaya. "You done talking?" Muzan asks him in a cold manner.

"Yes, I have. Even though I didn't expect you to listen to me. Thank you, Muzan."

MEANWHILE
------------------------

The crows have informed all the Hashiras about the situation and all of them are heading towards the HQ in their maximum speeds.

"Shit! Oyakata-sama!" Satoshi curses and dashes towards the HQ as Loki and Naki also followed him.

"The HQ is under attack! Fuck!" Sanemi also curses and dashes there.