4 | Drunken

Isabelle's POV:

The warm water soaked my sweaty body. Maybe this whole bike riding to and back from Julian's house was a mistake. I've lost 4 pounds in the last couple days. 

I sighed loosening my muscles using the loofa to rinse the dirt off my body. I pour my night scrub on my hand spreading it on my freshly shaved skin. I wash everything off at last, exiting the shower. 

I grab my white towel and wrap it around my chest taking my hair out of the bun. I watch my hair sprawl over my shoulders and down my back. I cover my body in some lotion putting my towel back on the rack and running into my bed naked.

I hiss in pleasure as the cold comforter touches my warm body. I snuggle into my sheets loving the smell covering my entire body. I hear a notification of my phone groaning before reaching over.

I grab my phone looking at the message. I check who it was and it was from Carlos. I shut my eyes looking at the message.

Carlos : If you're not busy, call me.

I was surprised his message wasn't him yelling at him for leaving him on delivered for the whole day.

I nod to myself before I hit the call button and put the phone to my ear.

I hear it ring a couple times before a throat is being cleared through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Isa." 

"How are you-."

"Why did you ignore my message? Do I look like a fucking idiot to you? I've seen you active on all your socials!" I didn't expect and even think for a minute that he would be upset at all.

"Mr. Knight doesn't let me on my phone for fun. He says that I need to be focused for the job." That was a complete lie. Christian hadn't made any rules for me. He only made them for Julian for me to follow for him. "Carlos-."

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What?" 

"Isa! You just said your boss wants you to focus and he's a man. I have every right to believe you're cheating on."

"Carlos you are ridiculous. Just because my boss is a man doesn't mean I'm cheating on you. Get over yourself," For the first time I had enough strength to cut the call on him first.

I turned his notification off putting my phone on charge and looking away. I really don't know what I'm gonna do anymore. I didn't have any change to give to Christian so I gave him the whole $50 which I was gonna use for my groceries tomorrow. 

I can't take anymore money from my account until Monday. I barely have anything left in my fridge for the next two days either. I doubt Christian will have me come in for those days. I don't know what I'm gonna do but we'll see.

~~~

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. My first thought was it may be Carlos so I waited it out, but they didn't stop. Finally picking the phone I realize it was Ma-Christian. I open the message and he was asking if I was awake and if I could come now because I shouldn't have class right now.

Me : I'm free right now. I'll come in about a hour.

Max : I need you here now.

Me : I know it's just I can't make it there that fast.

Max : Don't be ridiculous you can here in 15 with your car.

Me : Mr. Knight, I don't have a car. I ride my bike to your house.