-+=: Other Titans :=+-

*I apologize if the events in this chapter are not entirely accurate, I haven't watched the anime/ read the manga in a very long time*

"This is the Scouts way, after all" Erwin said, receiving a smile from Hange.

There was a meeting with the top ranked soldiers in the scouts and of course Levi had you accompany him. He figured you shouldn't be left out in the dark as a small child in case there was any emergencies. He knew you were smart, after all.

You have been listening, but all the information was hard to follow. So far, you could understand that Grisha, Eren's Dad had Titan powers like you and Eren, and that Grisha may have been someone from outside the walls. You also heard that there was going to be a big mission to recapture wall Maria, which contained Eren's basement

"Come on, brat. We need to go now." Levi said, trying to drag you along to his office to get you dressed in your gear. for the expedition to Shiganshina. You had a nightmare the night prior about the expedition going wrong, and everyone dying, and you didn't want anyone to go, but there just wasn't much choice in the matter for you.

Levi had to pick you up forcefully and walk over to his office while you were squirming around in his arms. Levi put you down on his bed as he wrapped the belts around your waist and legs and pulled up the boots to your feet. He helped you put on your jacket and helped with your cloak.

It was now the time.

Everyone was all lined up, everyone waiting at the top of the wall, waiting to head out for Shiganshina. For once, people were cheering for the Scouts.

You stood next to both Levi and Erwin, a look of worry but determination on all of the Scouts faces, excluding Hange, who is just plain crazy in your eyes, Erwin, who was too determined for your own good, and Levi, who you could never tell what he was thinking. Suddenly, making you slightly stumble, Erwin began screaming. You guessed he was mad at everyone? Or really happy? Or really scared? You couldn't really tell. You just knew those were the times that you would yell. Levi gave him a look that spoke 'are you crazy?'

--

Everyone was now searching the walls for some people after finding their camp's cooking equipment to be warm. You picked it up since you found it first and burned your hand. Erwin had let Armin be in charge and Armin told everyone to search the walls, literally. As you poked at one part of the wall, you noticed it felt hollow. "L-Levi! The wall feels funny-!" Suddenly, the spot in the wall was moved, and you got stabbed by a sword right through your chest.

You coughed out blood as you dropped your swords from your tiny hands, and fell. You heard many shouts, but you couldn't make out anything. Literally. Everything was just muffled. It felt like you were underwater.

The only clear thing you could make out was Levi's voice. You could hear the rage in his voice as he took out his swords and stabbed Reiner through the neck. As you were close to the ground, you felt yourself being swooped into someone's arms as they made a dash towards the wall. You weren't panicking because you knew you were going to live and you slowly felt your wounds closing. You opened your eyes to see Mikasa was the one who rescued you.

"Y/N, we're being attacked. The Colossal Titan and the Armored titan are here. I'm gonna get you strapped in gear to take on the Armored titan." Mika's said, landing on a roof and putting you down gently.

"Hange made something called 'Thunder Spears', and they will be extremely effective against the armored titan. Aim at the nape and move your arm out and release the fuse. Don't do it unless you get direct orders to fire, okay?" Mikasa instructed, gearing you up with the spears. You gave a small nod and moved your shoulder blades around and took off and met up with Jean and the rest of Levi's Squad.

——

You fired your last thunder spear and the Armor Titan collapsed. Suddenly, you heard a extremely loud yell, and you were tacked into a well in the ground, then your vision was blinded.

You slowly woke up covered in dust and soot. Your ears were ringing and everything felt blurry. You climbed out of the well and were shocked by what you saw.

Bodies took up your whole vision. Limbs and blood were scattered everywhere.

Your gear was slightly broken, but it was still usable to some extent. You went to the closest rooftop, trying to scan for the first person you could see, and you found Levi, who was searching for you.

"L- Levi!?" You shouted, raising both your tiny hands in the air in hopes he would notice you, and luckily, he did.

"Thank god your okay." Levi said, hugging you tightly. "I thought I lost you, kid." He said rubbing your head with his hand as you hugged him back.
"Let's get back to Erwin for now." He said, scooping you up into his arms, making his way back to Erwin.

This extremely complex plan was laid upon your young mind. Most of the Scouts would charge at another titan known as the beast titan, while you and Levi would ambush and take it down. Levi replaced your damaged gear with newly filled gear and gave you a few words of 'wisdom'.

"Whatever you see, do not hesitate and do not falter. Just keep moving forward."

Now, Levi knew what was going to happen. He knew most, if not all of the Scouts that were charging the Beast Titan on horseback would die. But he couldn't tell you that now. Both Levi and Erwin needed you to focus to get this job done. It was important.

Before you and Levi set off, you went up to Erwin and hugged him. "Bye-Bye Erwin." You said before letting go and flying off with Levi. Erwin watched you leave and smiled.

"Bye, Y/N."