Chapter 36

Happy New year everyone!
I hope this year brings lots and lots of happiness in your life.

COVID hasn't came to an end and Omicron as arrived so just stay safe and I hope a long Lock down don't take place again, because I know everyone is fed up.

So on new year this Long Update from my side as a gift.

Happy 2022 guys 😇❤️

Aryan's POV !

Idiot, dump, gadha(donkey).

Why couldn't I stop myself?? Shit now how will I face her during dinner??

Well it is dinner time and I don't know how to walk up to her house and face her.

But this is not my fault, I couldn't control when she was near me that to this close.

She held me so tightly and her wet face and lips were another kind of challenge for me!

I take a deep breath.

You can do it Aryan, you have to go to have food, talk to her normally, she won't eat you!

But you might eat her- said my stupid mind

Oh shut up.

I take a deep breath and walk to her house.

I ring the bell and smile, it's okay Aryan, it's okay.

When the door opens I say "hhhhhhaaaaaaaaa..........what are you doing here?" I asked

He smirked "Bhawna invited us for dinner"

"Us? What do you mean by "us" Rohit?" I asked

"Me, Mukesh, Tanya, Jaanvi and"

"And?" I narrow my eyes

"Her boyfriend..Yash"

"What the" I push him aside and saw everyone gathered up near the dining table.

I look at Bhawna who is placing dishes on the table, she looks at me and smiles nervously.

I walk up to her but then everyone says "Hello Aryan" Said Jaanvi

"Hello"

"Hello Aryan sir" said Mukesh and Tanya

I nod "hi"

"Hi Aryan Bhaiya" said Yash

"Hi" I say uninterested

"Bhawna can I talk to you?" I asked but Yash said "Bhaiya let's have food first then you can talk, Yaar Bhawna please bring the food or else I will die right now"

That will be the best if you die now, I say in my mind.

She nods.

"Bhawna I will help you" said Jaanvi

"Even I will" said Tanya and three of them went in.

Then Rohan keeps his hand on my shoulder "why are you standing? Come sit"

He dragged me to the chair right in front of Yash.

He is talking to Mukesh and laughing.

"Well Bhaiya how have you been?" He asked me

"Great"

"Nice nice, A officer should always remain great !" He said

"And some people should remain quite sometimes" I said and heard a chuckle beside me. Yeah it's Rohit.