𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌KEEP THIS WITH YOU AND THINK OF ME WHEN YOU WEAR IT. GIVE ME THE CUP! " 

" And he spoke to you? " 

" He said my name. He said, ' Your mother for the Cup. ' " 

" Who said that? " 

" Valentine. " 

" He's with my mother. " 

" And he can speak to you through that necklace? Here, in the Institute? " 

" It's like when I saw Dot. " 

" What that pendant exactly is? " Freya asked. 

" It's a portal shard. Warlocks often use them. " Rose answered. 

" It's a Portal shard. " Rose said and Theo nodded. 

" That's why your mother made sure you had it. " 

" All I know is what I saw... My mother's alive. She's unconscious, but alive. " 

" Of course she would be alive. You people shouldn't underestimate Valentine's love for Mama. " Theo said, shocking Clary. 

" If he loved your mother so much, then why he did all this? " Klaus asked and Rose sighed. 

" If he loves mom so much, then why is he doing this? " Clary asked. 

" You people don't know from where this madness even started. But it is not my place to tell you. " Rose said. 

" Where are they? " Clary stammers. 

" I don't know. " 

" But you said you saw them. Were there any identifying characteristics? Equipment, weapons, photographs? " 

" You were pressurising her. She was already worried, even if she saw anything she won't be able to tell you. " Caroline said. 

" I don't remember. It was awful. " Rose put a hand on Clary's shoulder. 

" Alec, lighten up. " 

" Jace is right. She just saw Mama and Valentine. You expect her to remember the details. " Theo said and sighed. 

" I'm trying to get something we can use out of this. " 

" Clary, what did you see, exactly? " 

" Valentine has my mother. That's what I saw. " 

" Emotions are nothing but a distraction. You're ruled by them. We're taught to control them. "