𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌JACE: DAD? ( HE WALKS OUT OF THE LOCKER. ) 

Jace just sighed seeing this. 

Michael: Son. ( They hug. ) Oh, Jace. I can't believe it. 

Michael: Son, you're hurt. How did you find me? 

Jace: You're dead. Valentine killed you. Valentine's... Valentine's here. 

" I just wished I understood before. " Jace said confusing the ones from the other universe. 

Michael: No, Jace. It's me. [breathing heavily] I'm Michael Wayland. I'm Jace's father. Theo and Rosaline know me. Look, I know what Jace told you, but I've been here for ten years. Valentine took off and left me. 

Clary: And Jocelyn Fairchild? 

Michael: He took her with him. You are? 

Clary: I'm Clary, her daughter. Meliorn, the Seelie, told us that he was here with her. ( Jace was about to fall but Michael, Clary, Rose and Theo held him. ) [Michael exclaims] 

" Oh my god, venom was spreading. " Bonnie said. 

Clary: Jace, no! [Jace grunts] It's Ravener venom. He kept telling us he was all right. [pants] 

Jace: We have to find your and Rose's father, not my father. [breathing heavily] Valentine's... 

Michael: His stele. Where is it? 

Theo: Back pocket. Back pocket. [grunts] 

Michael: Get it. [Jace groaning] 

Theo: It won't work. 

Clary: What's wrong? 

Michael: The rune is weak. 

Rose: Ravener venom must be spreading. We have to get him help. 

Clary: We... We closed the Portal. 

Rose: We can open it. 

Michael: Doesn't matters, Valentine's got a standing Portal. Let's go. ( Rsoe and Michael cary Jace. ) Hey, Jace, stay with me. Hey. Do you remember our first demon fight? We were way out past the Institute, way up at Kinshasa. You were only eight, but you were so brave. Do you remember what you said? 

Jace: [breathing heavily] "I'm ready to die." 

Michael: And then I said, "Sometimes it's as brave to live as it is to die." Do you remember? 

Rose and Theo just scoffed at this. 

Jace: I do. [breathing heavily] It's true. It's you. Let's go. [Jace grunts]