Ardour - Our Love

I sighed after I was done and got up to put his medicines and the ointment in their place but was stopped when I felt Taehyung's hand holding onto my wrist.

I took his hand off of my wrist as I gently put his hand on the bed and walked to the drawer putting his things in it.

I came back to the bed taking a seat infront of Taehyung as I noticed him frowning.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, hesitantly caressing his cheeks as I sighed softly.

"why aren't you talking to me...?" He asked me but I didn't know what to say.

"Are you mad at me....?" He asked me nervously as I frowned.

Slowly tears started making way in my eye as sniffled, "Should I not be? you're so bad! You broke your promise." I said looking away from him.

"I'm sorry I made you worried..." I heard him say.

"Shut up. I would punch on you on the face if you weren't injured." I said wiping off my tears but gasped when I suddenly realized what i said, "oh! I didn't mean that I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't... It.. It just came out. I'm really sorry.." I said as I turned my head to him.

"Can I hug you?" He asked me as I nodded.

Why would he ask?

He held my hand and hugged me gently as I tried my best to not hurt him.

I finally felt the warmth I was longing for.

I was finally in the place I missed. His arms.

"I missed you." I sobbed as he rubbed my back.

"Why would you cry?" He asked holding me a little tighter now, but I held him gently.

He could be hurt.

"I thought I would lose you." I whispered.

"You can't y/n. I promised you I wouldn't let anything to you or me. To us." He whispered back.

"I could lose you! You don't understand it! What would I do if something bad happened. Not that it didn't, but what if something much more bigger happened?" I said as some of my tears left my eyes, wetting his shirt.

"Don't you trust me?" he asked me as he pulled back and cupped my face.

"I trust you Taehyung but I can not trust the situation." I knew I was sobbing badly by now.

"Baby. Look at me." He said wiping off my tears with his thumb as more of them left my eye, "Don't cry. I'm here. I promise I'm not going anywhere." He cooed gently.

"You were such a careless person! I felt so many weird feelings in my chest when Jungkook informed me you got into a accident!" I said letting out my anger as I sobbed along.

"I know. I should have been careful, knowing my wife will be waiting for me at home." He caressed my cheeks lightly as he listened to me complaining.

"You said you would be careful. I felt so bad seeing you weak on a hospital bed." I cried clutching his shirt as he pulled me to his chest.

"I know honeybun. I'm sorry you had to have sleepless nights because of me." I felt him pecking my head as he said that.

"Don't ever do that again Taehyung. Please." I said as I sniffled and finally stopped crying loudly.

"I wont. You won't lose me. I promise, something like this will never happen again. Please don't cry. It hurts me." I heard him as I pulled out and pouted.

"You're so stupid." I said.

"Those are bad manners baby. You shouldn't talk to your husband like that." He spoke as I felt a little shy hearing him after a long time.