❥𝙉𝘽𝘼𝙂𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆 - 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨☽

𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨

𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Kentrell walked into the school, his head held high as he searched for the one and only, Markeyvius. Markeyvius was infamous for how he turned virgins into total freaks in the matter of days. The people he would fuck were only girls, and they went crazy over his dick.

Kentrell was hoping that Markeyvius would only give him lessons, as he wanted to know what that side of life was like. He didn't want a relationship or anything, just lessons. Kentrell was a quiet kid, and he hoped Markeyvius didn't take him as a joke.

Kentrell caught sight of Markeyvius at the end of the hall, all alone of course. Markeyvius could easily be the most popular dude in school if he tried, but the male just didn't care to be.

"Markeyvius." Kentrell spoke as he reached the man.

Markeyvius looked up slowly, taken aback as he saw Kentrell. Markeyvius had been secretly crushing on the smaller for years. He'd never made a move on him because he thought Kentrell never noticed him.

"Huh?" Markeyvius hummed, his facial expression chill, but he was screaming inside of his head.

"Um, I don't know how to ask this, but could you give lessons?" Kentrell fiddled with fingers.

"What kinda lessons? 'Cause I can't help you with nothing school related." Markeyvius shook his head.

"Nah. Sex lessons." Kentrell avoided eye contact with the taller.