Mystery

" So how will the spell will broke "
He asked his voice low in the silence of the unsurrouding place At the silence of the Night .

" Couldn't particularly tell anything about the spellbound because the person who have used it can only break it " The elderly man in his late Eighties said with whispering as afraid of being hyperconquered .

" Damn it ! Why it is only me who Remembered Everything but Not she ? " He grumbled in darkness annoyed at the fact that she forgot everything while he remembered every bit of their life moment's .

" Isn't you the One who broke the Rule by Marrying a daughter of Shades who possessed the power of a Magic user or spirits " the old Man said as he laughed darkly with turning around to leave Young Man alone their with his thoughts .

He who stood there with aggressive expressions fisted his hands tightly , He and Riddhima surely didn't have the Normal life but what surprises him the most she couldn't remember him Anymore .

His face instantly turned around as he felt someone's presence around him cussing under his breath he looked at the Annoying creature that stood there giving him a sly smirk .

" Reincarnation That too In this Century Isn't it Amazing Vansh ? Aditya asked as he crawled towards him in his Original form his eyes gleaming with sliver turquoise showing the power he held .

" I don't think it is " Vansh growled totally irritated with Riddhima's secret bodyguard who owes to be her best friend though Riddhima just think him to be a human but Exactly he's Not .

He's the Most trusted person of Erebus who Was one of the Most powerful shade you can Say king of darkness and shadows And Riddhima was his daughter back than who would believe In this Century too these types of Creatures do Exist they are there but still humans are unable to see through them .

When he had kidnapped Aditya and tortured him It was all their plan to make her Remember the past but As always it goes unfaced due to the spell that witch has did to Riddhima she didn't Remember Anything that concerns him , she will eventually forget everything with time , The time she had spend with him this is the reason she didn't remember their childhood memories or Anything . ..

While his punishment was to Remember everything and live with it , The day he turned Eighteen he started getting flashbacks of a Women And a Men who was deeply in love with Each other At first or maybe now he Hated her And thought she was pretending to not remember him but As with time his Visions started getting stronger than there was a dream in the back of his mind which someone was controlling it than he comes familiar with Archemon the old Men who helped him to understand this mystery but was visibly Failed to solve it .

Now the Truth is that , They are Normal humans with No power with Them while he lived with the weight of past , she hating him while he torturing her besides this there's no way out that is what he think he don't want to hurt but that is a curse that still not leaving them after so many decades but Curse can be broken If Riddhima Remembered Everything .

" Why do you claim to hate her vansh ? Aditya asked as he leaned down to sit on the backing forth chair .

" You wouldn't want to know it  ? He
Sneered feeling wetness pooling into his eyes Remembering the past incidents Everything was so good between them they were fallen in love with each other so deeply that no one can separate them but Everything started to fallen down when the curse started to work upon their life .

" I want to know " Aditya said his eyes gleaming with determination he is a protector of Riddhima and he wouldn't want any harm happen to her still he couldn't get in the guilt than he has in his heart for hiding the big truth of her life from her .

" She betrayed me in the past " he whispered as reliving the flashes that daily haunted him in his dreams as every morning he woke up with them the love he has for her from childhood seems to get bitter remembering every bit of their past life .

" How ? " Aditya asked still not believing him that Riddhima could do such things because as much he knows her she's a kind soul who never hurts anyone than how vansh become the person whom she betrayed ?

" I don't even want to talk about that anymore that was the past and now I have nothing to do with it " Vansh said fisting his hands into tight grip Ready to go from there .

" Just let it out Vansh otherwise Remember One day it will hurt you more than you're hurting Riddhu now " Aditya said as twisting his lips into cunning smile .

" I'm not hurting her damn it " vansh yelled his vision getting blur with the anger .

" You're but too adamant to accept the truth " he said circling around him .

" And why do you think so " he voiced out his words possessed Darkness as his veins clenched .

" Accept it vansh you aren't able to accept that Riddhima did betrayed you in the past " Aditya yelled as his silver ayes striking the power to destroy everything .

" I do "

______________________________________

Really don't know what the fuck I have written here but my mind is going highway ...😶 ...

Please adjust guys ..😬

And yahhh ... Hiiii guys it's Adi urff Aditya here I hope you pretty girls haven't forgot me 😅