Chapter 77 - His Majesty's Plan

In the residence of Minister of Land, a young man sat in the lone room while listening to the reports his personal servant reciting. A small smile placed on his lips and he nodded with satisfaction.

"I must thank the new investigation officer for creating this situation and allowing me to grab this chance" he said as he smiled. He has been longing to marry Liya but because his father has some dispute with the state minister, he couldn't procceed with his desire and had to supress it inside his heart. But now that the situation has turned around he jumped on it and grab it tightly. It was not a big deal for him to convince his father giving few reasons but it will be hard to convince the deputy minister to agree to this proposal. But now the current situation is where everyone want to get hold on power so it has given him a good opportunity.

"Master, are you are going to marry the second daughter of the deputy residence?" The servant asked after finishing his report.

"Why not? I have seen the lady before. Such a beautiful and quiet lady and full of manners who won't want to marry her?" The young man replied.

"But what about the current mistress?"

The young man frowned "what about her? It's not like I am snatching her position or demoting her status. I am just marrying a second wife that's all"

The servant nodded "the mistress has heard about the rumours already. I fear she will come to confront master"

"Let her be. I know what to do. Besides I have gotten such golden chance and I won't let anyone to ruin it no matter what"

Just as his voice fell someone announced the arrival of current wife. The young man showed a dissatisfied expression. A young lady clad in green walked in. She was young and beautiful. Her bright texture of skin gives a charming look. She was wearing light jewelries but she still looks beautiful in it.

"Why are you here?" The young man asked.

"Husband I heard some rumours and couldn't stand still so I am here to clarify it" the woman replied in gentle voice.

"What rumours?" The young man leaned back on the head of the couch.

The woman looked at him before replying "I heard that husband is preparing for another marriage?"

"Since you already know it then there's nothing to hide. What your heard is right. I am marrying a wife" the man replied without hesitation.

The woman's heart clenched tightly. She wanted to cry in anger but couldn't. At least not now.

"Why husband want to marry another woman? I have been serving you with all my heart and with everything I have" her voice chocked a little.

The man gestured others to leave the room. This things are private matters and he won't let other to hear it. Once the room was empty except the couple he looked at the woman again.

"What with this? Didn't you said you will follow me sincerely and will accept everything that I command?"

"Husband as a wife I have given into everything you asked me and served you with loyalty. But also as a wife don't I have little right to ask you something?" The woman almost cried out. Just hearing the fact that her husband going to bring another woman her heart filled with agony.

"I have given you right that's why I am letting you know" the man said as he get up "you are my wife and following me quietly so I won't conceal it from you. I like the second daughter of deputy residence. She is well mannered and will get along with you well. You as s first wife should teach her everything after she enter the residence"