҉ 二十八 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Unraveling

Walking towards the exit of the Wisteria House was a woman with thinning pink and green hair.

As the woman walked, she felt a unrelenting pain. A heavy tightness spread through her stomach and her head span with lightheadedness.

She staggered as she walked, gripping her abdomen with brittle nails. Nausea fought at the base of her throat, threatening to spill past her chapped lips.

A rush of fatigue shot through her causing her to trip over her own feet. Using her other hand to prop herself on the wall, she took a few deep breaths.

"Kanroji-san? Are you okay, dear? You don't look too good."

An old woman ran over to the Pillar leaning heavily against the wall. She laid her wrinkled hands on the Love Pillar's form to help stabilize her.

Unable to hold her own weight any longer, Mitsuri fell to the ground. The old woman was not strong enough to completely support her form and fell to her knees beside the collapsed Pillar.

The last thing Mitsuri saw was the old woman's concerned face, a deep wrinkle in the middle of her thin brows.

When the Love Pillar awoke, the first thing that greeted her was a tray filled with warm food.

Omurice and Pancakes

"Oh! You're finally awake! Eat up, dear. The doctor said that you're very malnourished. When's the last time you've eaten? Do they not give you enough time to eat?"

Mitsuri was silent as she stared at the plate of food. Despite seeing her favorite foods right in front of her, she felt nauseous. The strong smell made her want to vomit.

"Are you not going to eat? I know this is your favorite!"

The Love Pillar turned her head to the side, her thin hands covering her nose.

"I'm sorry, I don't have the appetite."

"That can't be true! You love to eat more than anyone I know! No need to hold back. You need some nutrients."