Meeting Army || 07

note: ptd era bts please :')

___

"and armys know me?" aera asks, staring up at taehyung who smiles, nodding his head as an answer while jungkook and the rest of the members are busy fixing their microphones and checking their in ears.

"they know you through pictures from airports and malls or sometimes when we go out. but they'll meet you for real today." he says, ruffling her hair. "are you excited to see army?"

"yes! super excited!" she nods, raising her arms up and taehyung carries her quickly, "i'll say hi to army and give them a kiss."

"ah really?" he chuckles, "armys would love that."

"they're nice."

"of course they're nice. you'll love them."

"they will love me?"

"yeah," taehyung nods, earning a glance from jungkook who sighs softly.

"i hope so," the boy mumbles.

"they will." taehyung assures, "don't worry. aera's a lovely child, they'll definitely enjoy seeing her with us and love her the way they do to us."

jungkook smiles at him, nodding subtly as he pats his sister's head, praying for today's concert to go well and for his favourite group of people to accept and love his little sister. taehyung leaves aera as she heads backstage with the manager and her babysitter, and the group starts the soundcheck.

the people — their armys are already here, ready to get in the stadium and fill it up with their beautiful purple ocean that makes any venue shake with the loudest chants for the seven boys. from twitter to instagram to news channels and magazines, armys had taken every place by storm, circulating the grand news of bts starting their world tour officially after taking off from seoul and landing in the states, marking their first show tonight.

with sold out stadiums and heavy numbers of fans attending the concerts, many even go as far as to streaming the concert live through different ways, all with the soul purpose of being able to see their seven stars shining midst their purple galaxy, all making up the most beautiful universe to ever exist.

with the onset of dusk, their eyes shimmer with the twinkling lights and frequent cheers buzzing through their tympan, reminding them of the millions of smiling faces who wake up every day just to see bts happy.

the seven are ready, checking their outfits and mics one last time to make sure nothing is left loose, as they set determine to take the armys by surprise with each show, pouring all their energy out for these millions of people whether they are in the stadium or at home, to show them that their love isn't one sided. bts loves them back with everything possible within their hands.

"are we ready?" namjoon asks, glancing at the boys who nod briefly, some jogging on their spot, some jumping and some trying their best to forget anything else clouding their mind and just focus on the show.

they circle next to the leader, holding their hands in the center and rm speaks first, "bang bangtan!"

"bangtan!" the boys say in response, pushing their hands down together, before heading towards the stage. all seven of them stand at the platform about to lift up when a little, high pitched voice rings in from behind.

"good luck oppa!" aera claps her hands, smiling widely at the seven, augmenting the thrill and anticipation rushing in their veins along with the fascination for performing in their eyes.

__

"guys," jungkook smiles, staring at the purple ocean spreading before him, marking one of the most beautiful scenes for his eyes. once the crowd quietens, he continues, "today has been great, thanks to all of you, our members and our team. it's the last day in la, honestly i'll be missing the fun we had together. but on the other hand, i'm also immensely happy that we got these four days together after the pandemic. we got to enjoy each other's company, remind ourselves of each other's presence, support and love. it has truly been a great journey."