Chapter 34

Ella's POV

I walk out of the hospital wing where I apparently was laying for days. Hermione was now unpetrified and standing next to me asking every possible question.

We both make our way to the great hall. It is the end of year feast; Nearly Headless Nick, now revitalized, floats along the row between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables in the Great Hall as we enter.

" Hermione! Welcome back."
"Thanks, Sir Nicholas." Hermione beams.
Nearly Headless Nick floats away as I glance at the Gryffindor table,hoping to finally see my 3 favourite people together again.

Hermione sees Harry and Ron first and she starts running towards them. She runs into Harry's arms giving him a hug and I walk up to them.

She greets Ron with a handshake and he stutters a greeting. Awkward.

Harry looks at me and I wrap my arms around him. "Thank you for saving me,Harry" he pulls me back and looks into my eyes,"anytime"

We all sit down as Dumbledore stood up and announced that Gryffindor had won the house cup again this year and that all exams are cancelled. I look over at Hermione as she mouthed "oh no" and I giggle at her.

Suddenly,the great Hall's doors open and Hagrid steps in,walking towards us. He complains about a owl named Errol and I look over at Ron who tried to look everywhere except Hagrid.

"Thank you," Hagrid says and this makes Harry stand up and hug him, Harry pulls back and starts to clap. Making everyone burt into applause. I look over at Hermione who let one tear fall and a huge smile appear on her face making me smile even wider.