No man! No drama!

Sana Rai

"Sana.." I heard Neha calling from outside and I quickly looked into the seating area of cafe to see her walking in with

Wait?
The same guy.

There was one more guy with him the one who was there with him previously too.

"Give me a minute, Neha." I said and washing my hands I came out. It was almost closing time so there were no customers.

"What are you doing with them?" I asked making a very bad face.

"Ohh actually, Kavya introduced me to them when we were on the dinner. They happened to be there too. And then my car broke down so they helped me." Neha explained and I nodded.

"He is Samar and he is Vedant Dixit." She said pointing towards the both of them.

"She is Sana Rai. My best friend. And also she is the one who is going to make Kavya's wedding cake." Neha said.

"Why did you make such a bad face after seeing her with us?" The samar guy asked.

"I got offended you know." He said acting as if he was sad.

"And how does that concern me? Obviously If I see my friend with a man like you who has written I AM A PLAYBOY on his forhead in bold letters I am going to question her." I said and Vedant chuckled. He quickly covered it up and started coughing.

"You know you're bad at doing it. So stop pretending as if you're not laughing." I said rolling my eyes.

He just raised his hands in mock surrender and said,
"This time around I am not even arguing it is absolutely you." He said.

"Whatever." I said waving it off.

All this while Neha was busy staring at that Samar guy with crimson cheeks.
"Earth to Neha! You're not going to fall this. Please tell me you're not going to." I said pointing at Samar.

"Hey! Now you're insulting my friend." Vedant said piping in.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked challenging him.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." He said shrugging.

"You guys can take a seat. I'll get something to drink." I said and they nodded taking their seats.

I got cold coffee for them and when I was going to keep the other glass on the table, that asshole Vedant shifted from his place and all the cold coffee was on his suit and my apron.

"Ohh God! What were you even trying to do?" I yelled at him and he just looked at me as if nothing happened and there is no coffee on his suit.

Isn't he supposed to get mad?

"It's fine. We can clean it up no need to yell." He said calmly.

This guy is too calm for his own good.

"Yeah obviously we can clean it up but why did you have to spill it in the first place?" I said huffing and he stood up.

"What's your problem?" He asked and the moment I was going to open my mouth he said,
"Yeah.. Yeah.. I know. Men like me are your problem. Let's get to the washroom to clean this rather than arguing on it." He said and I gaped at him.

I just started walking towards the washroom and he followed me.
He was cleaning his suit and I was cleaning my apron.

"Can I ask you something? If you don't mind ofcourse." He asked and I nodded.