Chapter 44: Fake Love

Duchy of Sanerio, Abelia

"Baby notice me please~"

"Baby pleasee!!"

"Lisaaaaa"

He pouted his lips staring at his woman who looks unbothered writing a report on the paper about the livestock of Sanerio, she's been out of touch since that day they listened to his songs.

He saw a noted on his desk that night that she was needed on Sanerio and had been working since that day. He felt like she's been avoiding him for no reason not until he saw mountains of paper work on her office.

At least she wasn't lying about it, but why do I feel something off?

Their love wasn't just temporary but a long time commitment. So they started learning about each other's duchy from simple livestocks to learning their lower ranks and lands, as well as exploring more about their lands for future investments.

But he knows it too well that she likes working on her own when it comes to accounting and doesn't want any interruption every time she works but, he miss her so much it's killing him not to see or at least have her attention for few minutes.

"I'm working, Your Grace" She simply said, "I have to finish these by the next day break"

He grew more worried for her, she hasn't been standing up from her seat since the day started and now it looks like it's impossible for her to attend their surprise party.

Tonight is the night where Ji Ya would tell them about her pregnancy, she was a bit skeptic to tell them that she's pregnant in her early trimester so she kept it to herself until her 3rd month, and she told him that she would pass on the invitation for Jin and her rush wedding next month.

He's pretty sure Jin is fuming mad that time after indirectly calling him ugly saying it would have been better if his child looks like him out loud knowing Ji Ya is on speaker mode, before ending the call hysterically laughing purposely.

He impregnated her before marriage is unlikely of them but at least the man was responsible enough to marry her after that.

"Fuck! Why is the computation still unmatched!!" His trail of thoughts were broken when he heard her cuss.

If this pile of headache is keeping Lisa's busy, how is he going to encourage her to come for at least an hour on earth?

"Shall I help you?" He asked.