Chapter 16

Arya POV

He stalked towards me looking me dead in the eye. When he reached the edge of the bed he layed on top of me.

"You're heavy" I said pushing him by his shoulder which made him laugh.

"Shut up" he said and rolled off me. He layed his head on my chest and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"My dad called" he said out of the blue.

"What he say?" I asked playing in his hair.

"Apparently Emily called him saying I'm cheating on her" he said his tone getting angry.

"Technically you did" I said my mind wondering to when he kissed me.

"Well I told him I don't wanna marry or date her" he said his finger drawing circles on my belly.

"What he say?" I asked.

"He wasn't happy but then I told him I rather date the person I'm interested in right now" he said lifting his head to look at me.

"And who's that?" I asked trying to hold in my smile.

"You duh" he said rolling his eyes then laughing.

"And he wasn't happy about that either?" I asked.

"He wasn't but then I told him I won't take over the company if he keeps controlling my life that kinda knocked some sense into him" he said with a small smile.

"So what you gonna do about Emily?" I asked looking down at his lips.

"God damn they beautiful" I thought to myself looking back into his eyes.

"I'm done with her I want you" he said.

"Aww" I said with a smile.

"Oh and ma I saw you looking at my lips" he said winking. My eyes widen and my face goes red.

"I wasn't" I said blushing like crazy cause him to laugh.

"Ma if you wanna kiss me say so" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

He laughed and layed his head back on my chest. He closed his eyes and soon feel asleep.

I got comfortable with his heavy ass head on me and feel asleep soon after.

Hours later♧

I woke up in the middle of the night with a dry throat and a heavy hand on my waist. I carefully took his hand off my waist trying to not wake him up. I got out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I took out a glass and pour some water into it.

I took the water to my lips and was about to drink it when I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I ignored him and drank some of my water. He started placing lingering kisses on my jaw down to my neck.

I turned around to face him and saw him looking at me with a tired face.

"Why did you leave Ma?" He asked.

"I was thirsty" I said and drank more of the water.

"Water?" I asked holding the glass near his lips.

"Mhm" he said looking into my eyes.

I placed the glass on him lips and started leaning it up so he could get some. He drank the water while looking directly into my eyes , I pulled the glass away and placed it on the counter next to me.

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to keep myself up. He walked us out of the kitchen and upstairs he walked us towards my room and opened the door. He walked inside and closed it behind him , He layed down on the bed with me on top on him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I layed my head on his chest and was soon engulf into a deep sleep.

The next morning♡

I woke up alone in my bed. I got up and look around to saw a note sitting on my table I took it up and started reading it.

I have to get ready for school sleep well love~ A.K

I placed back the paper on the table and got up. I went into my bathroom and did my business. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room. I walked up to my closet and took out a outfit for school.

 I walked up to my closet and took out a outfit for school

I took up my bag and walked downstairs. I decided to skip breakfast today. I opened the door and walked out closing it behind me. I started walking down the streets towards my school.

Minutes later I started to see my school in the distance. I walked into my school and walked up to my locker. I took out the things that I needed and closed it. I started walking down the hall when I saw a crowd , confused I walked up to them and forced myself in the crowd.

When I reached the front of the crowd I saw a crying Emily and Alex talking.

"Why? Please don't do this" She cried loudly holding onto his hand.

"Let go off me bruh" he said pulling his hand away. I stood there confused.

"Please don't leave me" She begged him crying more. My eyes widen when I heard what she said. I stood there looking at them when Alex saw me. We locked eyes and he started walking up to me completely ignoring Emily begging him.

Walking up to me he grabbed my face and kissed me. I heard gasps from everyone around us. I was shocked but I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"SERIOUSLY" Emily yelled behind us making me break the kiss. I turned to look at her then back at Alex to see him staring at me.

"Emily I told you we're done" he said without looking at her.

"WHATEVER THIS ISN'T OVER" She yelled and pushes pass us. The crowd was still there looking at us in shocked

"Will you be mine mi amor?" He asked looking at me with soft eyes while the crowd stood there shocked.........

~♡~

Will she say yes?