Mark Tuan

——— SMUT!

NO ONE POV !

NO ONE POV !

"y/n come listen to this, I need your opinion." You walked over to Mark to hear the instrumental of his new song he's working on.

"I feel like it's missing something." We both vibe to the beat. "Your joking right? This is really good." You encourage while smiling.

He looked at you for a split second before looking back at the computer. "Thanks." He muttered. You were about to walk back to the couch to sit down but Mark grabbed your wrist.

"Hold up I'm not finished." He made you straddle his lap before wrapping his arms around your waist. You laughed a little, looking down at him. "You need to focus on finishing the song Mark." You said playing with a strand of his hair.

"I can finish it tomorrow, I got all weekend to finish." He whispered before kissing you on your lips. You immediately kissed back. His hands slowly found its way to your ass.

You broke the kiss, starring into his eyes. "We're doing this here?" "It's not like we haven't." You rubbed against his chest before standing up.

Mark watch you intensely with dark lustful eyes. He watched as you took off your pants. Just before Mark could say anything else, he got a incoming call.

He looked at at his phone sighing before answering. "Hello."

But that didn't bother you at all. You came closer to him unzipping his pants. He looked at you confused but continued his conversation. "Yeah I'm still listening."

You reach into his boxer pulling out his dick. You teasing him a little by stroking it, causing him to let out a moan. "Yo Mark you good?" His best friend asked mid sentence.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, my stomach just hurts." You looked up at him smiling before giving him a quick kiss and sat on his lap again.

You moved your panties to the side before sinking down on his dick causing you and Mark to moan.

You started to bounce on him slowly while your head was leaned back due to the pleasure. Mark bit his lip starring up at you.

Mark used his free hand to guide you to go faster. At this point Mark couldn't hold his moans in.

"Fuck Bro Ima need to call you back later." Not letting his friend say a thing he hung up quickly and sat the phone down on the desk.

He placed both his hands on your waist to guide you to go faster. He leaned his head back on the chair, eyes closed while moaning.

"Fuck y/n." He moaned out as he started thrusting his hips upward. "Mark." I moaned as I rest my hands on his shoulders and grind on him.

He smacked my ass, gazing up at me. "Fuck your doing amazing." He brung your face down closer to him to kiss you before stopping your movements.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and started pounding upwards fast. You moaned louder than before. "Omg!" Your eyes rolled back, seeing nothing but stars.

"Fuck I'm about to cum~" you let out a cry as you felt your legs start to shake.

"Cum for me." Mark said.

You came all over his dick as you felt him thrust two more times before cumming as well.

"Shit I'm sorry." Mark said realizing that he came inside of you.

"It's fine..I'm on the pill." You said taking slow breaths.

You gave him a quick kiss before slowly standing up to clean up and get dress.

"Mark.." I looked at the desk shocked.

He looked at you confused before looking at what you were starring at. He panicked.

"You didn't hang up the phone!"

The End.

_____________
a mark tuan smut :)
hope y'all like it love
y'all byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)