chapter 12

i have abostuley no idea how me and clary got back to the instite.

 but i do know that im bleeding. my head has a karge gash on it and im dripping wet.

and worst of all little.....

clary holds my hand the whole time pulling me into the instute.

water dripping from both of us blood ripping dwon my head and down my chin as we walk threw the instute quickly.

"hey hey no you cant go in there"someone speaks trying to stop us from walking into the main room but clary just shoves them off us.

"where izzy?" clary asks walking threw the middle fo the instute.

other shadow hunters turn looking at us their eyes widen.

"im getting aldertree" someone speaks ruhing off.

"clary gracie are you okay?"a famillar voice asks walking behind us making me look over my shoulder seeing my mom their.

 i try to drop clarys hand and hug her but clary contiues to pull me threw the instute.

"we''re fine...just ..we need to see izzy"clary says as mom stops us from walking.

"clary your sisters hurt" mom speaks looking at me making me look away silently.

"shes fine" cl;arys serious tone speaks making tears bring to my eyes.

im not.

"what happened where have you been?" mom questions stepping towards us a worriedly look on her face as she straes at us.

"We're all curious" a voice says coming towards u amking me whimper and lean aginst clary."bring two changes of clothes and cups of tea to my office2victor speaks to a guy next to him making him nod and walk off."clary and gracie and i are going to have a little chat" he says making me whimper.

"please just let us see izzy"clary begs looking at him.

"shes with alec clary" mom says making me look towards her.

"what happened to alec?" i ask my voice shaking and upset as i look at her.

"he was trying to help me find you, and something went wrong...he's in a way im sorry gracie"mom speaks making a tear run down my face looking at her.

once one tear falls more do until clary pulls me against her chest letting me sob.

i tried my hardest to get to alec. byut no one would let me. 

probably didnt help that i was crying and had blood dripping down my face as i screamed wanting to see him.

clary somehow manged to calm me down, letting me know that well find a way to get to him.

we chaned clothes, me into a long sleaved dark t-shirt and grey joggers and clary into a white tank top and black jeans. 

 i had no intentions of leaving this place anytime soon, defiently not until ive seen alec.

and magnus..

he must be losing his shit...

we sit down in fresh clothes in aldertrees office. he walks over with two mugs of tea passing them to us making me glance at clary. she takes mine from me and helps me tilt it back lwtting the warm liquid roll down my thrao making me sigh and lean aginst her.

"jocelyn tells me you were abducted by dorthea rollins, a warlock under valentines control." aldertree speaks sitting dwon in a chair across from us.