1. The Voice.

Since he was young, a certain voice has been haunting him.

Jack Mikaelson. Ordinary teenager in the eyes of many. A jet black hair with dark blue eyes. Above-average face with an athletic body.

A filial son, a filial brother, good student, and good friend.

But there was a secret he hid from everyone, because it would make everyone avoid him like the plague.

He has heard a voice in his mind since he was young.

'Kill the sinners.' The voice says.

Jack brushed it off as his imagination; he has always been one with great imagination. He thought this wasn't any different from previous times.

But the voice didn't disappear.

The older he got, the louder the voice became.

When he reached 15 years old, he started finding out the sins people had caused.

Because of that, he started drifting away from his friend group, not because they had sinned, because he couldn't stay near them.

Some of his classmates have sinned in some way, which made him nauseous, especially since some were on the darker side.

The only time he could feel calm was with his family.

His father, mother, and little sister.

He knew that he could trust his family and tell them about the voice.

But... He was too afraid to do that.

People fear what they don't understand.

Once he reached 18, the voice was already loud enough to be called a shout.

Every day the voice shouted.

At first, it was every 5 hours.

Then it became every 1 hour.

Then every 5 minutes, until the voice was heard every 1 minute.

He suffered insomnia; he could barely sleep because of the voice.

His sanity was disappearing at an alarming rate, Jack thought about going to a mental institution, but he wished there was still some sanity in him.

But the turning point came very quickly in Jack's life.

The day when not so ordinary Jack, became much more unordinary.

...

The day of the Incident.

Jack was lying down on his bed while clutching his head.

'Kill the sinners... Kill the sinners...' The voice echoed in his mind.

''Shut the fuck up! You have been saying the same thing for 10 years!'' Jack rolled in his bed in agony; he was smashing his head to the pillow.

The voice disappeared, but Jack knew that it would come back soon.

''Please... Voice... Say something else... I am getting annoyed hearing the same thing for 10 years!'' Jack shouted; he stood up in anger and took his jacket from the chair.

He left his room and walked towards the door.

His parents were sitting on the couch while watching TV.

His mother turned his head and asked, ''Jack, where are you going?''

Jack took the shoes and put them on, ''For a walk, I will be back soon.'' He didn't wait for their words; he had already opened the door and left the house.