『🎄』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

Rina sprung out of her bed, running to her dad's room. She opened the door quietly, seeing him peacefully sleeping before attempting to body slam him on the bed. He caught her before she landed on him.

"Don't do that princess it's too dangerous" Shoto sat up, setting Rina beside him.

"Daddy!! it's Christmas already" she bounced on a spot, excitedly,

"Merry Christmas princess" he kissed her on her head.

She bounced off his bed landing on the floor perfectly.

"Riri" Shoto quickly got out of bed, running after his daughter who ran towards the parlour.

She made her way towards the Christmas tree.

"Woah woah woah" Shoto lifted her up before she started opening the presents.

"Daddy!" she protested.

"That's for later"

"But it's Christmas!"

"I know it's Christmas, let's have breakfast first" Shoto said as he mixed and poured the waffle batter into the waffles maker.

He took out a sauce pan and placed white chocolate chips in it, gradually adding in milk and cream, while whisking.

Rina prepared their mugs and plates, as Shoto continued whisking adding in vanilla extract and cocoa powder, Stirring it until all the cocoa that can be dissolved was dissolved.

Pouring the hot cocoa through a strainer to remove any cocoa powder chunks that was left.

Shoto then poured it into their cups and serve topped with marshmallows and chocolate syrup along sides her waffles. After breakfast Shoto prepared her to go to her grandparents (his parents) house.

She wore a matching candy Cane cardigan (sweaters) with Shoto.

『🎄』•『🎄』•『🎄』•『🎄』

Shoto and Rina were greeted by his sister upon getting to his parents house.

Rina ran to the parlour to greet her grandparents. Yukio appeared from nowhere hugging her.

"Merry Christmas Riri." He said into the hug.

"Merry Christmas." she hugged him back.

"Let's go play. later we'll make a ginger bread house with my mum and Grandma"

"Ok" she followed her cousin to the garden. They made flower crowns for everyone before being called by Fuyumi to join them in the kitchen to make the gingerbread house.

They all wore a christmas-themed apron and  toque.

The kids helped carry the ingredients to the kitchen counter while Fuyumi pre-heated the oven.

Rei melted the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan while Shoto mixed the flour, baking soda and ground ginger together into a large bowl, then Rei stirred in the butter mixture into the dry mixture Shoto had prepared, making a stiff dough.

Yukio and Rina Cut out the template with Fuyumi. Rei put a sheet of baking paper on the kitchen counter and gave Shoto the rolling pin to roll till it was about the thickness of two stacked coins. They then cut out one of the sections, then slide the gingerbread dough, still on its baking paper, onto a baking sheet.

Repeating with the remaining dough, re-rolling the trimmings, until they had two side walls, a front and back wall and two roof panels. The leftover doughs were cut into Christmas trees.

Fuyumi picked out intact flaked almonds giving some to Rina and Yukio who gently poked them into the roof sections, pointy-end first, looking like roof tiles.

Rei took the baking pan, baking all the sections of the dough until it was firm and just a little darker at the edges.

Leaving it to cool for a few minutes to firm up before Rei and Fuyumi trimmed around the templates again to give clean, sharp edges before leaving to cool completely.

While they waited for it to cool down they prepared the icing sugar filling it into a piping bag with a medium nozzle. Using the icing along the wall edges, one by one, to join the walls together with a small bowl to support the walls from the inside, then it was allowed to dry for a few hours.

while waiting for the gingerbread house to dry Rina and Yukio went to play with Natso who had just come back from work, Fuyumi was preparing the christmas dinner and shoto was with his mum in the parlour.

Once dry, Rei carefully removed the supports and fixed the roof panels on. Rina and yukio decorated it with mini chocolate fingers, mini marshmello, candy canes and biscuit sticks all over the gingerbread house.

Using the icing around the door and on the front of the house to make the icicles. Cutting the chocolate mini roll on an angle, then fixed it with icing to make a chimney. Their ginger bread house was perfect and so was their Christmas.

『🎄』•『🎄』•『🎄』•『🎄』

Rina laid down on her father's chest as she quietly counted down to the new year. Her dad extended her curfew because of the new year.

"Happy New Year" Shoto kissed the top of his daughter's head as the clock struck 12 signifying the new year.

"Happy new year Daddy" Rina whispered as she hugged him before finally going to sleep.

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄