14. Port Angeles.

The sky above Port Angeles was already getting darker.

Grey sky colored the view, and the sun was nowhere to be seen.

Jack, Alice, Edythe, and Jasper arrived at the store where they can buy their prom dresses and suits.

Alice, Edythe, and Jasper got rid of the heavy clothing and left the car.

They didn't need it after all because the sun was gone from the sky.

Jack left the car and entered the clothing store with others.

''No peeking.'' Edythe winked and dragged Alice towards the women's section.

Alice giggled and let Edythe drag her.

Jack looked around the men's section and tried to find anything fitting.

''Need help?'' Jasper asked.

''Help with what?''

''Choosing, I might not look like it. But I have a lot of experience.'' Jasper said.

Jack nodded, ''Thanks.''

''No problem.'' Jasper took two pairs of tuxedos and looked at Jack's figure.

''This one.'' He offered a three-piece suit.

The jacket was black-colored, while the vest was white-colored, and the pants were black in color.

Jasper also gave a black-colored necktie, which completed his look.

Jack nodded and entered the changing room.

Once he was wearing it, he looked at the mirror and was surprised.

If he looked like a biker with his previous look, now he looked like a rich young master.

''Interesting how different I can look...'' Jack muttered— he undressed, put the three-piece suit on the bag, and started wearing his previous outfit again.

Jack left the changing room and already saw Jasper buying his outfit, while the female cashier had a visible blush on her face.

Jasper noticed Jack appearing, ''Was it good?''

Jack nodded and walked next to him, ''Perfect.''

Jasper smiled and nodded.

Jack bought the suit, using the money he first got after transmigrating to this world.

He still couldn't see Alice and Edythe, ''Where is Alice and Edythe?''

Jasper wryly smiled, ''We might be here a long time.''

But then, he perked up his ears and heard some kind of commotion coming from the women's section.

''Let's go,'' Jasper said and entered the women's section.

Jack followed behind him and saw the commotion.

Alice and Edythe were standing in front of Jessica and Angela, while Bella was sitting in front of the window, holding her forehead.

''Oh my, what a coincidence to see fellow classmates,'' Edythe said with a gentle smile.

Angela smiled and nodded.

Jessica crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes.

Alice narrowed her eyes as well.

''That dress looks beautiful,'' Edythe said.

Angela blushed slightly, ''T-Thanks.''

''Yours too, Jessica.'' Edythe smiled.

Jessica nodded, ''Thanks...''