{51}- Y/N vs Capella | Dragon's Blood

"Come, you piece of meat! For none could beat my obviously glorious self, after all!" Capella sneered as she thrust her arm towards me, which has now turned into a giant lion head. I slashed upwards with Zeam, and it severed the head off clean, but Capella didn't seem to take damage.

What the... I thought reaped the souls of those it slashed... unless the lion head wasn't part of her main body?

"Damn you! Don't think you can get away with being such an egoistic sadist!" I said as I activated Al Akra, and appeared right in front of Capella before punching at her. However, to my surprise, she already appeared behind me and slashed at me with her giant dragon claw.

"Imperceptible Extensions!" I yelled as the Unseen Hands protruded out of my back. One blocked the claw while another sent an unpredictable punch at Capella's face, sending her backwards.

"You meat bastard! How dare you hit my mighty self!?" Capella snarled as she rubbed her face, pretending to be in pain.

"I believe in true gender equality. AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUNCH AN ARROGANT GIRL WHO THINKS SHE'S ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE!"

"Heeeeh?!?" Capella looked shocked for a moment, before doing something out of place. "Have a little heart, would you..."

"Don't try to pretend to be a kawaii girl after all that you just did, asshole!" I shouted at her, who apparently had no sense of shame.

"Well, this lovely lady here did see you waltzing off with two of my beloved children, you know? So I think it's quite needed for me to also experience and have a taste of that~"

"Eh... by this point I'm more creeped out than confused."

Y/N, are you in trouble?

Chid-chan! You finally came through. I thought you were not going to contact me...

Well, we were a bit preoccupied with doing certain resurrection spells, so we definitely were busy. Do you require assistance?

I suppose. Anyways, can you help me analyze what this stuff is? I held up a piece of the solid that Capella binded me with earlier.

Hmm. I don't even suppose I know what this substance is. Is this a creation of her Authority?

Yes. 

Then, it would seem that we cannot currently define the nature of this substance. You already figured a way out of it, did you not? 

Well yeah, but-

Then you will be fine, Y/N. Also, the Book of Wisdom's progress is already at 93%. If I could concentrate a bit more, we could potentially have it finished by this Arc's end.

I see. Well, bring the rest of the battalion soon, okay? I probably can't stall her for too long. This is unknown territory, after all.

I understand. Be careful, Y/N. That substance she created is not on a low level of creation. I doubt that even I cannot do it now, in my current state. If you let your guard down, this battle will not be in your favour.

Understood.

I cut of the connection, and swung Zeam up again to deflect her dragon claw.

"Nice sword you got there." Capella commented as she spread her wings and took to the sky. "But it'll only last you so long."

She plunged down towards me with great speed, and I responded by using my Imperceptible Extensions to counter her dragon claws. Another pair of arms appeared, but I simply punched forward with my actual ones. However, what I didn't expect was that she sent a snake at my stomach, and it bit me on my skin before I yelled in pain.