Chapter 21: The operation is confirmed, the hospital leads the donation

Qin Feng asked about the root cause of the little girl’s condition.

If there is no specific reason, it is almost impossible for a child of this age to get liver cancer!

It was determined that there was no family history and no history of similar diseases before.

The usual living environment is not exposed to radiation and other prone to cancer.

Qin Feng was a little puzzled.

“Then she usually eats at home?”

“Because we are out of town, we only have our children at home, so my grandmother comes to look after her every two or three days and cook some dishes.

She also buys some instant noodles, ham sausage, etc. She likes to drink drinks, and she also has a lot of Coke and Sprite at home. ”

……

Hearing what the husband and wife said, Qin Feng almost didn’t explode!

“I can understand that you work part-time to make money, but you can’t do this to your children!”

“She is so young, instant noodles, cola, and Sprite all contain a lot of chemicals that can cause harm to the human body, which can easily cause cancer!”

He was really helpless, both heartbroken and angry.

And the most pitted thing is that every time grandma comes over, she will cook a few dishes, and the little girl will heat it over and over again if she can’t finish it.

Originally, meals will breed nitrites that are harmful to the human body overnight, and signs of poisoning will also appear when they are eaten regularly.

And this kind of life, the little girl has passed a year or two!

“It’s not a day or two for you to be a father and a mother. Don’t you feel so sorry for your children?”

“Even if you are not at home, someone should watch your child’s safety and daily life.”

“In order to make some money desperately, in the end even the child’s life is gone?”

“She just entered junior high school!”

……

After an unbearable reprimand, Qin Feng shook his head and didn’t know what to say.

This kind of thing is simply so irritating and heartache!

Although life is not easy, this is not the solution at all.

“Doctor brother, don’t scold them. Mom and Dad are doing it for me…uuuu~”

With that said, the little girl beside her couldn’t help but her eyes were red, and Dou Da’s tears couldn’t help falling as she watched her grieving and crying parents.

Pain, weakness and sadness, like a hammer, hit his heart.

Puff~

The couple in front of him knelt directly in front of Qin Feng and kept kowtow.

“Doctor, please save my daughter! It won’t happen in the future, never again.”

“Daughter, Dad, I’m sorry, but Dad is useless!”

The father walked to the bedside and hugged his daughter, crying and pleading.

The sound spread outside, attracting curious eyes from many people.

What is going on here?

Is there a doctor-patient conflict again?

Why did someone kneel down for the doctor?