8.

Charlotte's POV:
The little second date thing that, Anna did for us yesterday was amazing, and the fact that, Katie sorted it for us is on a whole other level.

I woke up, hearing Anna, snoring into my ear as her arm was around my neck. We slept in her bed again and I'm not gonna lie, I like it in here, but mostly when I'm with here.

I've stayed in this room a couple of times, like when my bedroom was getting redecorated and stuff like that but being with, Anna in here is so much more better.

I felt, Anna move her hand onto my cheek, gently rubbing her thumb in a circle. "Good morning" she said in her hot as fuck, morning voice. "Good morning, Anna" I felt her smile as she rested her head onto mine.

"What do you want to do today?" I stayed in the comfortable position that I was in thinking of what we could do. "I don't know, shall we stay in today?" Anna, nodded her head agreeing with me.

"I thought you was going to say that. Of course we can" I sat up a bit and kissed, Anna passionately on the lips then got off the bed, going into the bathroom to use the toilet then I brushed my teeth.

I went out of, Anna's bedroom and went to mine to get some clean clothing out to have a shower. All of a sudden, I felt hands on go onto my waist as a head had been gently placed onto my shoulder.

"Hey" Anna softly said. "Hey, what are you doing in here?" I giggled and turned my face to see her. "I missed you" she kissed my ear then my cheek. "Clingy" I said with a funny sounding voice which made her laugh.

"What are you doing?" she placed her head back onto my shoulder. "I'm about to have a shower" she walked back and turned me to her. "Can I join?" Anna asked with excitement. "No" she pouted.

I gave in because the way she was look at me was so cute. "Yes, you can join" I said sarcastically, she jumped up into the air then ran out of my bedroom.

Within seconds, Anna came back to me with her towel so we went into the bathroom, I turned the shower on so the water could warm up while we both got ourselves undressed.

Leaving our clothes in a pile on the floor, Anna and I got in the shower. I had the running down my body as she was standing in front of me with the water splashing some drops on her.

I put my head under the water, getting my hair wet as I felt, Anna put her hands onto waist. "That's hot" she said seductively. I moved out from the water and rubbed my eyes so I could see.

I smiled then kissed her which ended up turning into a make out session. We pulled apart after a while. "You're so beautiful" Anna said as she rested her forehead onto mine. We both closed our eyes.

"So are you" my breathing was messed us from the make out session we had. I couldn't take my mind off of the things she could do to me, right now and right here.

I opened my eyes again and kissed, Anna, taking her by shook, she had now opened her eyes. I pulled away and whispered in her ear. "That made me horny" she chuckled.

"What did?" I attached my lips to hers again, making it turn into another session. We pulled apart after quite some time. "That did".

Anna, smirked then wrapped her hands around each leg, holding onto my thigh as she lifted me off of the floor and putting my back onto the glass wall that wasn't so wet as the other's.

I felt her dick go inside of me making me moan to the sudden feeling. "Fuck, daddy" she looked up at me as she was thrusting, going faster every minute with her movements.

"Is, mommy enjoying, daddy's dick?" I nodded my head. "Yes, daddy" a loud moan escaped my mouth. The way that she is fucking me right now, is unbelievable. I'm even surprised that we're doing it in here.

"Uhh, daddy" I felt her hand slide up to my ass cheek, gently squeezing on it. My head hit the glass wall, which in that moment, it didn't hurt.

"Oh shit, daddy" my back started sliding on the wall as she was pushing her hard member in and out of me. It wasn't enough for me to fall as she is still tightly holding onto my legs and thighs.

"Are you close?" she asked as we were moaning from the pleasure we are both receiving. I nodded my head, trying to signal that my climax is reaching the max any minute now.

"Use your words, mommy" she attached her lips onto my neck, kissing then sucking on the skin as I let even more moans escape my mouth. "Yes" she looked at me after finishing what she was doing.

"Good girl" she kissed my lips and in that moment, I came on her dick then felt her twitch inside of me, her cum squirted making me moan to the feeling, like last time.

When I was "straight", and when ever we'd get down to the dirty, I would never finish and neither did he. I then realized that I never liked him in the first place and that I never even liked males.

Then I found this girl and she was everything that I needed but broke my heart in the worst way possible. I don't like talking about it so that's all that I'm going to say.

After that happened, I never liked anyone else and I just felt numb... all... the... fucking... time. When I met, Anna, I felt something that I never thought I'd feel again. I'm just glad that it was for her because she is literally the sweetest, the most pure and so fucking thoughtful.

I know how I feel about her but I don't know how she feels about me. All that I know is that we like each other but I don't care about that, all I could care about is being with the woman that I've fallen deeply for.