Chapter 27: The accident at the airport, acute throat choking!

In Liu Yan’er’s dull and shocked expression, Qin Feng left and returned home.

Then he sent all the information of the foundation to her, let her take a look first.

As for whether it can be operated or not, it depends on Liu Yan’er. If it is not, he will find a professional manager to operate it from outside.

After all, I am a doctor, and I don’t have time to stare at the Foundation every day.

In the afternoon of the next day,

He took Liu Yan’er and Chen Yuanyuan to the airport and drove them back to the capital.

“Hello Mr. Qin.”

As soon as I arrived in the parking lot, a woman in a professional suit walked over with a smile of the two behind her.

“We are here to pick you up, please come with us.”

With that said, the two waiters behind them took the initiative to come over and took the luggage in their hands.

Then take the VIP elevator directly from the underground parking lot to the exclusive customer passage.

Compared to the outside, there are a lot fewer people here.

There is also a special check-in desk and a place for business, which is separate from other buildings.

“Mr. Qin, let’s check your luggage first, and I will take you all to check in.”

The woman smiled professionally and said to the three of them.

Qin Feng nodded when he heard the words, and walked to the check-in desk.

“Hello, please apply for the two first-class tickets reserved by the Qin Medical Fund.”

The woman said to the young lady at the check-in counter, and immediately looked at the three of them.

“Please also show the ID of the two people who boarded the plane.”

“Oh oh.”

“good.”

Liu Yan’er and Chen Yuanyuan handed over the ID cards they had prepared.

In just a minute or two, the ticket was printed and the connected ID card was handed to them.

“Okay, the two of you will come with me later and will take a private bus to board the plane.”

The woman smiled and nodded and said,

“Mr. Qin, the special car you need has also been contacted with the airline in Beijing, and there will be special personnel to serve it after landing.”

“Okay, thank you!”

“You’re welcome, you should.”

Qin Feng thanked him, and the woman immediately smiled even more.

“The plane will take off for a while. Come to the VIP room and rest with me.”

Talking,

He led the three people into a separate small hall.

There are only a dozen places here, with two or three people sitting scattered, and the opposite dining table is full of snacks and drinks.

“Yan’er, what did you think about yesterday?”

After sitting down, Qin Feng looked at Liu Yan’er and asked.

“Brother Qin Feng, this matter is too big, can I discuss it with my tutor after I go back?”