Chapter 28: Rescue

Qin Feng pointed the glass piece at the trachea, his eyes flashed, and his wrist slammed along the trachea.

The trachea is separated by a hole!

When the cut was successful, he obviously felt a strong air current being sucked in for an instant, and then exhaled.

“Cough cough cough cough~!”

The patient suddenly began to cough violently. It was obvious that blood was dripping down the trachea, which was affected by a foreign body.

But these are all trivial things, at least people survived.

“Wow! It really works!”

“People have a cough, it seems that they are really saved!”

“It’s amazing! I’m scared to see it!”

……

But it does not end here, there is one more important thing.

“Who has a straw?”

Qin Feng looked up and shouted at everyone.

“I have it, I have it!”

A girl raised her hand and screamed, squeezed the crowd and ran over, took a straw from her bag and handed it to him.

Qin Feng took the straw and found that it was the one with an elbow, which was relatively long, not the plastic straw for drinking milk tea outside.

The texture is soft, so it should be a specially bought straw.

Not bad, just right.

He slowly inserted the straw along the tracheal incision to temporarily replace the sterile trachea.

I only heard the sound of “huhu~” bursts of obvious air inhalation and ejection, and my breathing resumed.

A minute later, the young man’s dark cyan face began to fade a little bit, returning to its normal color.

Qin Feng breathed a sigh of relief, but he dared not let go because the straw hadn’t been fixed yet.

But this fate was finally saved!

Bang bang bang bang~

At this time, there was a burst of warm applause from the surrounding crowd.

“Saved, saved! It’s amazing!”

“The first time I saw the tracheal intubation in a TV series, I was really scared~”

“Long knowledge, so much blood is still weak.”

……

Qin Feng couldn’t help laughing because of the voices of praise.

“Everyone, this is not a tracheal intubation!”

He shook his head and explained to everyone,

“The tracheal intubation is a tube that goes in the nose and into the trachea.

This is called [tracheal incision]. Cut the trachea directly and cut the hose…”

When the voice fell, everyone laughed.

“Learned, learned.”

“After all, they are doctors, professional!”

“Handsome guy, do you have a girlfriend?”

……

For a time, the atmosphere on the scene was a lot relaxed.

At this time, the medical staff at the airport also rushed over with the first aid kit.