Chapter 29: Obstetrics and Gynecology Practice, National Clinical Competition

In half a month, Qin Feng had reached the time to leave the emergency room.

During these three months, life in the emergency department made him very happy.

At least it can be seen from everyone’s unwillingness when they parted, especially the tearful eyes of the little nurses.

“Don’t worry, I am not coming back, why are you crying? Hahaha~”

Qin Feng looked at everyone in front of him and said with a smile.

“Qin Feng, don’t forget our emergency when you go to the obstetrics and gynecology department.”

Zhou Xianren patted him on the shoulder and was full of emotion.

It has to be said that during the three months Qin Feng was in the emergency department, not only the doctors in Zhao a day, but also he and Deputy Director Chen benefited a lot.

Many unseen and operated surgical sutures and the use of multiple devices are eye-opening.

It is also because of Qin Feng’s existence that the emergency department has added an unprecedented vitality!

If you use a kind of animal to describe it, it is that the catfish has entered the sardine school.

You don’t know when you will be eaten!

This is the feeling Qin Feng brings to everyone, with tension in admiration.

“Qin Feng, you must come back!”

“Qin Feng, I didn’t expect time to pass so fast, oooooo~”

“Handsome Qin, don’t forget us, come back and have a look after all.”

“Doctor Qin, you haven’t finished our meal earlier, come back quickly.”

……

Qin Feng nodded, wearing a white coat leaving a handsome back in the eyes of everyone.

Behind him, the interns who came in at the same time followed him, looking sourly at Qin Feng who was walking in front.

They are all interns, why is the gap so big~

However, the real crit is yet to come.

After walking out of the door of the emergency department, just stepping out of the elevator of the obstetrics and gynecology department, there was a row of doctors and nurses standing in the corridor, all smiling.

“Qin Feng, on behalf of all the medical staff in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, you are welcome to come for an internship!”

The leader is Wang Yue, the director of the obstetrics and gynecology department, and he immediately smiled loudly when he saw him in the crowd.

“Everyone applaud!”

Wow!

For a time, there was thunderous applause, and all the doctors and nurses applauded enthusiastically.

Suddenly,

All the interns, including Qin Feng, were stunned.

This battle is a bit too big!

And when I look closely, they are all pretty girls!

Obstetrics and gynecology, there are not many, that is, there are many beautiful women. Because of the large base, the quality is naturally much higher than other departments.

“Director Wang, you are being too polite, this is not appropriate!”

Qin Feng hurriedly stepped forward and hurriedly stopped Director Wang’s clapping hands, with a helpless expression on his face.