chapter 14

me and magnus help alec threw a portal and to his loft.

 izzy was going to stay behind and help pretend that alec was still there.

 they used some sort of disguiedon raj to make him look like alec and layed him on the bed.

right now im sat on one of magnus sofa's looking at magnus, with bunny in my lap playing with the sleaves of my long shirt.

and magnus is tending to alec. he lays on one of the sofas magnus kneeling next to him.

 i can tell he's really worried about alec, as am i..but being little isnt really letting me foucs on how im feeling right now.

"come back. come back.." i hear magnus muttering kneeling next to alec looking at him with almost tears in his eyes.

" is alec going to be okay magnus?" i ask looking up from bunny looking at him with wide innocent eyes.

magnus looks over his shoulder at me and sighs.

"come here sweeheart2 he says making me push myself off the chair carring bunny in my hand as i walk towards him.

he kneels on the floor grabbing my hands taking bunny out of my hand sitting him on the floor before looking at me.

"i promise you..im going to do everything i possibley can to help him okay?"magnus speasks looking at me. is stare down at him before nodding making him smile slightly."and wel get you patched up the moment alecs awake alright?2 he says making me nod back."why dont you grab some colouring things and make alec a picure for when he wakes up2 he tells me standing up snapping his fingers making fresh colouring things appear on the table making me smile.

"okay" i say happily. i go to bounce over to the table only for magnus to grab the back of my shirt pulling me back making me frown.

"dont wanna for get him huh?" he says grabbing bunny passing him to me making me hug bunny to my chest.

"thanks magnus" i say pulling him down kissing his cheek.

i look and alec and lean over kissing his ckeek too making amgnus smile.

ignore magnus wtching me i grab the colouring things and sit on the floor by the table opening the book swinging my legs sitting bunny next to me.

"at least someones alright" magnus mutters looking towards alec sadly."please come back..im all out of answers....ive tried everything.." magnus mutters looking down at the raven hair boy."except....." magnus mutters he leans down slowly pressing his lips to alecs before pulling away.

 watching with a pained expression alec doent move still....

everyone comes rushing threw the door making me look up from my place on the floor.

izzy, luke , clary and..

"jace!" i say happily standing up running to him wrpping my arms around him making him chuckle.

"good to see you two gracie" he says making clary sigh.

"gracie give him a chnace to relax a second h'es had a hard time recetnly." clary ays coming over going to pull me off jace only for him to shake his head

"no its okay." jace tells her putting his hands under my arms pulling me to sit on his hip."alec" he gasp walking in futher looking at alec worriedly on the chair."go sit down2 he mutters idling me off his hip making me quickly move and sit down on the sofa/

everyone was stood up surrounding alec watching as magnus worriedly looks at him using his magic slightly.

"He can't last much longer."magnus mutters worriedly looking down at him.

magnus stands up holding out the rock that began this all. he looks at jace and holds it out to him slowly.

jace takes it from him and walks towards alec quickly. he kneels down and looks at him worriedly.

jace places the rock in alecs hand as magnus comes and picks me up burring my head in his shoulders not wanting me to watch this.

jace begins muttering as everyone but me watches, until the rock slips betwen their fingers and falls onto the floor.

"What's happening?" izzy asks making me pull my head away from magnus neck worriersdly.

"He's slipping."jace gasps looking at alec his eyes wanting to fill with tears.

"No..."i mutter tears 100% forming in my eyes as i look towards him.

alec begins to breath heavily, almost like he cant breath actual.his bretahs come out in short gasps as his chest goes up and down quickly.

jace grabs ahold of alecs face and begins chanting again. until he just gasps.he grabs alecs head pulling him up slightly hugging him tightly to his chest.

a tear rolls down my face watching.

"Please don't leave me, Alec."jace sobs letting a tear roll down his face.

threw blurred vison i watch as alecs mouth starts to move and he begins to chant the rest of the words back to jace weakily.

jace slowly leans laec back against the chair looking at him with tears in his eyes.they look at each other before they both rbing each other in for a hug.

magnus slides me down from his hip making the boys pull apart. i hold onto magnus hand looking at alec worriedly as he lays back aginst the seat.

biting the inside of my lip, straing at him the nervers in my body feeling like ive never met him before.

he slightly smiles at me and opens his arms weakily making me sniff and drop magnus hand rushing forwards wrapping my arms around him tighten making him graon but i go to pull away hopeing i dirnt hurt him only for him to squeeze me tighter.

i pull away looking at him pouting.

"dont do that again" i tell him pouting making everyone chuckle at my innocence in this serious moment.

they all go to step forwards when a voice calls out.

"Jace Wayland!!" a loud voice says making me turn around from my place by alecs side.

everyone frown looking at the doorway where aldertree aswell as many shadow hunters in uniform walk in threw magnus front doors." You are hereby sentenced to the City of Bones to await trial for the charge of high treason and aiding Valentine in the war against the Clave."he speaks his voice deep and angry.

everyone but me stands up and stands next to jace as he moves to look at aldertree.

"Wait, what..."alec mutters weakily as he lays there trying to push himself up. i sit down on the edge of his chair grabbing his hand making him look at me confused."What the hell is going on?"alec asks confused.

"it's all right, Alec."jace speaks sadly turning around looking at alec." All that matters is you're back." he says before the guys in unifrom grab him pulling him out of the room.

we all wwatch painfully as jace is lead away...none of us knowing if were gonna ever see him again.