Chapter 37: The battle in the operating room, take turns on stage!

reported the patient’s injury to the chief doctors in the conference room.

“The injured male, about 30 years old, had multiple comminuted fractures of the left tibia, left fibula fractures, the only fracture of the lower end of the lumbar spine, and massive bleeding in the left tibia. He has been conscious and needs surgery as soon as possible.

The wounded was in shock due to massive hemorrhage, and the current state of fluid rehydration is stable…”

“Okay, let’s arrange for this patient in the orthopedics department.”

Deputy Dean Liu fixed his eyes on the director of orthopedics.

“No problem! I will arrange it now and send it directly to Orthopedics No. 1 Operating Room, Deputy Director Yang, you come.”

The director of orthopedics looked at the deputy director beside him and said.

“Okay! I’ll take someone there now.”

Deputy Director Yang immediately got up and left the meeting room, and rushed to the gate with the two orthopedic physicians waiting outside the door.

The operating room had already been prepared, and immediately pushed to the orthopedics department after seeing the ambulance coming in.

Then came the situation of Xiao Jing’s second wounded in the conference room and was quickly assigned.

Because internal hemorrhage was involved, the lungs and spleen were ruptured, this time the surgeon combined the surgeon and quickly took people to prepare.

that’s all,

Qin Feng continued to control and stabilize the injury at the scene of the accident, and the injured were picked up one by one.

There were a total of 27 injuries. Except for a few minor injuries, the other severely wounded were all sent directly to the City No. 1 Hospital.

Ten minutes ago,

The city got the news and immediately issued orders to the city’s second court and the city’s third court.

Because the first hospital in the city is relatively close, and all operating rooms are open, in accordance with the principle of proximity, surgical treatment is performed in the first hospital in the city.

Everyone obeys the dispatch arrangements of the No. 1 Municipal People’s Hospital, and must be rescued as much as possible!

“Ring Ling Ling~”

At the scene of the accident, Qin Feng was fixing a steel plate to a seriously injured person who had a broken rib and pierced his internal organs.

The phone rang suddenly, and he didn’t care to continue bandaging the wound.

Because the mobile phone will definitely contaminate the gloves, and you have to change it again, which will waste time.

“Ling Ling Ling~”

“Ring Ling Ling~”

After the phone hung up automatically, it kept ringing.

“Xiao Li! You can help Qin Feng find out which idiot called him!”

Zhou Xianren shouted immediately when he heard the voice.

Qin Feng turned to look at the nurse beside him and nodded.

“Sister Xiaoli, help me get my phone.”

Xiaoli quickly trot for two steps and took his mobile phone out of her pocket.