"Spring Broken!"

The scene starts with Blitzø and the crew driving their gray van along the street. Blitzø was poorly singing the song "Mustang Dong"
"I love this song! ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫"

Loona is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzø, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles.
Y/N was sitting in the back with them because he didn't mind it, he did mind Blitzø poor singing though.

"♫ Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare… ♫"
They drive into an old crowded parking lot.
Blitzø continue singing
"♫ Thoooought it might be love, but you went--♫"

A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

"Unholy shit, fu-"
Blitzo slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitzø turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

"Oh, you “suck for life”, do ya?!"
Blitzø pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.
"Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!"

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzø lowers the megaphone, shocked.
Y/N and the rest look out the window

"Is that..?" Y/N said in slight disbelief

"Oh, shit! Verosika!" Blitzø said after  surprised by her sudden show up.

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops.
"Blitzo." She said adding the "O" at the end.

"I should have known you’d be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is…"

Blitzø falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up, finishing his "very cool" insult.
"…three Rings DOWN!"

"And I should have known you’d be here when I heard the Amber Alerts." Verosika said with annoyed tone.

"Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you’re still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!"

Verosika flips her long hair back dramatically. It was fluffy but well done.
"They let me out because I’m still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups."

Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb.
"So, your sister says “Hi”."

Blitzø angrily steps in front of Verosika, not happy with her comebacks.
"Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!"

"Actually, prick... it has my name on it."
Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground. She smirks as Blitzø growled.
"I’m doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building..."

Y/N and Loona we're watching from the van shocked "No way…"
They said syncing.

" ...and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break." Verosika completed what she wanted to say, why she was there.

"A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!" Blitzø wasn't so happy with it.

"Awww, you mad, Blitzo?" She removed her glasses "You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run…"
Blitzø finished the rest of the sentence with her, looking like he heard that from her the millionth time before.
"…run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!"