Chapter 39: Qin Feng is not a human being for 48 hours!

The next step is to clean up the blood.

With world-class experience, Qin Feng is not only proficient in his technique, but also almost perverted!

Use cotton pads to wipe clean the blood, and at the same time, gelatin sponge is filled to stop the bleeding.

The whole process of sucking blood and stopping bleeding is eye-catching.

Gentle, brisk, and meticulous!

It has a perfect sense of agility!

At this moment, the two directors of the Second City Hospital who had witnessed the entire craniotomy process couldn’t help but stare at each other.

The shock in the eyes cannot be concealed at all!

“so amazing!”

Although they are not in brain surgery and do not understand open-circuit surgery, they have seen pigs run without eating pork!

Even the head of the brain surgery department of their hospital, compared with Qin Feng’s current light-lifting, light-hearted and flexible approach, he is like a childish child!

But Qin Feng is just a medical student who hasn’t graduated yet!

too frightening!

Is there such a god-like medical genius in this world?

Fifteen minutes later,

Cerebral serum is finished!

Moreover, the hemostatic gelatin has been deeply cast, and the bleeding site of the brain tissue has slowly stopped bleeding.

At this time, the brain data on the detector has fallen back to within the normal range.

After the brain is relieved of pressure, carefully check the capillaries in the entire brain, including the brainstem, to confirm that there is no problem.

Then just dispose of the wound.

About ten minutes later,

Director Shen Yan of the Department of Orthopaedics has begun to connect the broken tibia, and Deputy Director Qian Cheng of the Department of Internal Medicine has also completed the clean-up and is preparing for resection.

Be yelling!

Qin Feng dropped the tweezers and looked at Director Zhang Fan.

“Director Zhang Fan, the cerebral hemorrhage and wound are all completed, I am going to stitch, you can start.”

“good!”

Zhang Fan, who couldn’t wait long ago, nodded vigorously and immediately began to operate.

At this moment, he feels his body is full of power!

Just watching Qin Feng perform the operation made him enthusiastic, as if his sense of piety as a doctor in the first place was hooked out.

Looking at the patient in front of him, Zhang Fan had only one thought.

Can’t live up to Qin Feng’s contribution!

Can’t be sorry for the patient’s family!

Must save him!

Immediately,

Zhang Fan began to block the heart, and Qin Feng was also preparing to suture his skull.

now!

In the emergency room No. 1 operating room, 4 different operations were performed at the same time, all of which were recorded by the operation recorder.